Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

curse you sir, you have nerfed my waffle :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really a good suggestion. The only issue i have with that is if you want pants with elemental and chest with as, you obviously cannot afford 2 of blackthornes because this will create a set that cancels LoD. It’s better to do that with a generic legendary item (like Andariel’s Visage for helms wich rolls with some unique stats).

1 Like

Ah good point.

Granted, not every build runs both Tal+Swamplands currently, but perhaps enhancing some of those generic or crafted legendaries would be a better approach. Something to think about.

1 Like

Did you test this theory? are other Fire spells proc’ing FB 6? This cant be right.

Did I test it? No. The set specifies the wizard can only proc combust. I do not think that works.

I’d be interested to see if one wizard can proc combust on targets that were ignited by a different wizard. Not that it matters much.

The patch is supposed to hit on Tuesday, but the Blizz app is saying maintenance will be occurring Wednesday morning (4/1). Are we to assume that this will be the actual patch date instead of 3/30? He did say “expecting… to be released…”

Here in EU, the announcement on the Battlenet launcher says the downtime will be 20:00-22:00 CEST. When the servers receive patches, all three regions are patched at the same time. This means that whilst the patch is being applied on Tuesday, 30th March in the Pacific time-zone, it can be on other dates depending upon which region you’re in, and what time of day they do the patch. The announced time equates to this for the three regions…

11:00-13:00 PDT, Tuesday, 30th March
20:00-22:00 CEST, Tuesday, 30th March
03:00-05:00 KST, Wednesday, 1st April

These are all the exact same two hours.

Can’t wait for the new changes to Rathma promised by FilthieRich to land this week ! :grinning:

It’s still going to be bad and slow … 75 stacks … that’s about 45-48% damage reduction and apart from that you can’t get it anywhere else unless you sacrifice the rings or the amulet or i don’t know so nobody will play it unless they have 594385834589348598349 paragon and they do it for the new leaderboard … realisticly it’s bad … the only class in the game that needs a chill play style and Blizz just does not get it … it’s the usual thing they talk to streamers and top players that put in 534058349534 hours … and those guys don’t reprezent the majority … of the player base … it’s like nobody from blizzard played Diablo 2 … and they don’t know about the Necro famous for being the best Summoner in the Game … they can ask mr llama how necro is being played for Hell on D2 … srsly they can do that …

2 Likes

Still Rathma has been taken from usable untill you get better gear/lvl for LOD to unusable slow, clunky and necro has 999999 elite hunter builds we don’t need 1 or 2 on that list … you people going to do something about it ? ah yes i know what necro need … a chill build … no brainer you know like the right click and run kinda like wastes , god , exploding blast , mundunugu , on necro you need to prest 4-8 butons a second nova would be an easy option but has no single target … except for the seasons where you can add 4 weapons 3 in cube 1 on you … now rathma would have been an option with army of the dead lasts forever or something … or just buff them “permanent pets by 60k or something like Demon hunter Balista build” … would work … and let us split the damage with them or make rathma shield another layer of defence like every other class in the game has …

No. Maintenance and Patch are two different things. Even if they did occur on the same day, maintenance occurs in the morning and Patch occurs at 5 PM Blizzard time.

1 Like

I’d be very surprised if they had a maintenance window for EU of 20:00-22:00 CEST (which equates to 11:00-13:00 PDT) and then carried out a patch upgrade four hours later. Why wouldn’t they patch during the downtime and why on Earth would they carry out a patch at the end of a working day, which gives them no time to fix it if anything goes awry?

Meh. Gearing followers could be cool, if my WD build would still work. It was nice while it lastest. Doing some GR95 speeds today, and then say goodbye to Diablo.

The nerf to Jeramas Mask was stupid. Yeah, it was an unintended interaction, but damn, the fun. The nerf to Gazing Demise will be stupid. And as a low paragon player I haven’t even recovered from the first nerf. So loosing some more GR levels is an easy opt out for me.

I can really imagine the dialog in the Blizzard office:

A: “Look, someone is having fun”
B: “But not in the way we want them to have fun”
C: “NERF”

Fun fact is, thanks to this I lost any interest in the upcoming D4. Because I don’t have any hope that they will handle it better.

1 Like

Yeah, even the official trailer is advertised with command the dead… well, they need to do enough damage to be effective so we can command the dead rather than collect the dead minions. Basically rathma went nowhere in terms of usefulness/effectiveness. LoD swallowed it up whole and it will continue to have it’s domination over the set. It’s a shame… my favorite set :sob:

What nerf?

#missingcharacters

Propably meant the fact Phantasms used to be considered as pets which meant that Mask of Jeram buffed them. It was a very old bug and when finally fixed the pet status was removed from the Phantasms.

Technically nothing was nerfed, there just was a bug fix.

1 Like

So still no explanation as to why we have no season theme but it has been officially announced as the season of botting cough followers?
Why the devs are going back on what they said?
Why certain bugs including Fmode64 still exist?
Why no bans?
Why there is no info at all?

3 Likes

As FilthieRich seems to have deleted his post on a Rathma fix that might come (and all posts quoting this sentence), I suppose it means the company stated that there will be zero Rathma modification at Season start, in order to preserve planning. :thinking:

I did wonder about that, I didn’t notice they had deleted the posts too :joy::joy: wow they have the effort to hide tracks but can’t put any effort into season 23

1 Like

And this bugfix was bad :-/