Season 23 | The Disciples of Sanctuary | Has Ended

Season offers a fresh start. Which is all a season should offer. It remains special.

3 Likes

There no buff for next season. And the followers in season is the same for non season. so what special for this season to come?

2 Likes

Nothing. The pleasure to fresh start ? Compete?

2 Likes

The whole idea why we play Season is it was different to non… Well that is why I play season only. Cause it is fresh start and to find the best item and go as far as I can. But to have the same as non season!!!

3 Likes

Pleaso dont let rathma go live the way it is right now. It was too powerfull in the first iteration of ptr sure, but make good on like you are doing with FB and let it have some of its power back. Cheers.

1 Like

You aren’t really contributing when you post such drivel. You are just adding to the noise the CM needs to wade through before finding proper suggestions.

7 Likes

There were no Themes…   at all…   for the first 13 Seasons. Themes did not start until Season 14.

Patch Notes & Themes

But, many of us still played Seasons.

8 Likes

That doesn’t mean that seasons didn’t have incentives though. Initially there were seasonal exclusive legendaries that only became available to non-seasonal heroes after the season had ended, i.e. seasonal players had access to more legendaries.

5 Likes

Which is exactly what season offers in S23. A chance to play from the beginning again and grow a character.
For the few hours it takes :confused:

Thanks for the update man.

And we survived with out all of the complaining, funny how that worked.

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. Whether you realize it or not, it makes a difference when you update the forums. I am looking forward to the new patch and realize it is a lot of work to make code changes like this. I am sure the gaming community appreciates this and the fact that are making changes based on players QC and input. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The ladders are being broken down by sets so you can start fresh and compete for off meta ladder spots :wink:

1 Like

Thank you.

What about Rathma set ? Any changes we can expect ?

3 Likes

guess who got stricken first? there are many examples like this so please stop talking about the past if you haven’t been there

How do you know where I’ve been and when?

But, since I  have  been there…

pics or it didn’t happen

pics of what?!  

Edit: If you mean to prove how long I’ve been playing D3. Well… since it was first released. I uploaded my first D3 video a month later, in June 2012. It was on my previous computer, which was already outdated. My video capturing skills were not well developed yet, so the quality isn’t great.

But, it’s enough to prove:

1. It was before RoS.
  2. It was when we still had Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno Difficulties.
  3. Items were crap.
  4. Battles were more challenging.
  5. We had no Pets to pick up Gold.
  6. There were no Seasons and no Adventure Mode.

There were also other indications, but… you get the point.

Since I don’t have “pics” to post from then, here is the video:

4 Likes

The Season 23 Blog preview has been updated with changes to the Firebird’s Finery set along with developer notes to share insights on the change. The updated content will be available to play on the release of the 2.7.0 patch.

Your feedback has been impactful, influential, and appreciated. We’ll keep you updated and we’re looking forward to seeing you when the patch drops!!!

35 Likes

Summary…

• Firebird’s Finery 6-Piece Set: You gain 4000% 2000% 5000% increased damage while Ignite is applied to a target. Hitting an Ignited enemy with a non-channeling fire spell deals Ignite damage multiplied by Combustion stacks.

Developer Note: With the bulk of patch 2.7.0’s focus being on the single-player experience, we recognize that the set reworks and balance changes are some of the most impactful and important to the group play experience. We’ve heard the outpouring of feedback from the community and have decided to increase the Firebird’s Finery 6-piece bonus.

So, DHs and WDs still screwed over with no explanation as to why.

12 Likes