Season 22: Years of War, XBOX 1X

I’ve run this rift solo at 55 about 5 times now with The Shadow’s Mantle full 6-piece set (No RoRG). The first one I did was about a week ago. I can’t get the check mark credit. I have no pets, companions, or followers, and I even nixed my Sentry skill- all to no avail. I cannot find a reference for what SOLO means specifically, but I always do these by myself (i.e. no other players), and I’ve not had anything like this happen in the past 4-5 seasons that I’ve played. I’ve looked at the forum and have seen others with a similar problem but their resolutions do not fit my bill. Sorry to create yet another thread, but I could really use a hand. I’m at my wits end. I may be missing something obvious, but it’s a mystery to me at this point.

Finished Jade Harvester at 55 solo and no joy, either. I thought it was a problem with using the armory, as I had been swapping gear and sets with my DH rather intensely. I brought up a WD this time with a Legendary set, then collected and deployed Jade Harvester and finished the 55 solo. At this point I should be done w/the conquest, as the last 2 sets bring me to 6 full sets at solo 55. I did the Jade Harvester set 2 or 3 times already but that didn’t make any difference.

To add insult to injury, my Xbox is not uploading screenshots to One Drive, so I haven’t any proof. Looks like flash drive intervention will be required.

I’m on PC, but I think console is the same for this conquest.

• solo = only you, no other human players
  • pet, companion and follower are allowed
  • you need to have full set bonus activated (i.e. 6 pieces or 5 pieces+RoRG)
  • you need to kill rift guardian at GR55 or higher within time limit
  • you need to repeat with 6 different sets (DH has 5 sets + 1 more other class set, for example)

Darwin award. I already received credit. The missing item in my season was to Master a Set Dungeon. Check marks still missing but the overall award for Years of Ward was given. Apologies