Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

That’s fine, but don’t we deserve a reason why? Few people like being treated like mushrooms…

Don’t you want to be a fun guy?

Yes, it’s a terrible pun based on “fun guy” and “fungi” being homophones.

4 Likes

lol, nice one, gave me a good giggle!

Plz lift up the hydra build, it realy is bad, cant get past GR 110…
And got augement i do 4,xxx,xxx dmg…
I also tryed the Arcane Orb build, and it works so much better than hydra
Got 4,xxx,xxx on that build to, and Orb is at least 10 times better, so , plz lift up the hydra build.
'best regards

No LB reset? Really? That’s strange…

1 Like

Nintendo Switch Patch 2.6.10 is now available! Thank you for your patience everyone.

4 Likes

So WD’s, Crus’s and top party team records will be still unreachable and unbeatable in NON-season. That’s ridiculous!

Why you dont reset the leaderboard for nonseason? All u show to us nonseason players ist ignorance. We cant push leaderboard because not a single build you have “buffed” can reach the Wd clears few patches ago. Thats pure sh!t!!! Its fun for you to hit your players right in the face that often? You take off all fun of this game with such disgusting decisions! Its a joke what you have done with the time of that ptr!

6 Likes

Didn’t play the PTR so I have a question about the Season Theme.

New Season Theme

During Season 22, activating a Shrine or Pylon will spawn in a shadow clone of your class. The clone’s power will scale with your character and will last for one minute or until death.

How will this work in multiplayer? Will everyone get the shadow or just the one that hits the pylon/shrine?

All group members get a clone. From testing the clones seem to scale with the amount of legendaries equipped. Members need to be close to the pylon to get clones spawns and clones do not follow when going to the next map. Streamers are saying clones are great up to about GR120s then there power falls off due to level scaling.

Hi FilthieRich, Raging Storm + Wicked Wind Twisters are still bugged.

I tested it very thoroughly and it seems that Devs tried to fix the bug from PTR which caused to overwrite Raging Storm damage with Wicked Wind damage for all casted twisters, but they fixed it only partially - now first 2 Wicked Winds combined have Raging Storm damage, but the other 3 still have WW damage (should also have Raging Storm damage).

Please forward it to the Devs in order to fix it.

4 Likes

Might want to put that in the bug report section

1 Like

Yes, I have done it already.

1 Like

Real shame with that release date for the new season. I hardly ever come back to D3 but thought about giving it another go until I saw it was releasing 3 days before Shadowlands.

Of course it’s also a real shame shadowlands wasn’t delayed another month or two based on the current state of it in beta. Have a feeling that’s going to be messy.

1 Like

When are we gonna know the launch-schedule? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 weeks ago.
//20 chars.

1 Like

Assuming everything go as planned, the season will start this coming Friday at 5PM KST, CET and PST for each region respectively.

Season 22 Start Times

Time Zone
Time
Day
Date
PST
5:00 PM
Friday, November 20, 2020
CET
KST

I live on the east coast in North America. I play D3 on all 3 Regions. In Season 22 I will start on the Asia Region because I still have one Stash Tab to earn there. (It also starts 14 hours earlier in relation to my time).

The timeanddate.com Time Zone Converter allows you to easily convert Blizzard’s Season start times to your local time zone. (Blizzard’s Season Blogs have linked to this website in the past). And it has a Download/Export feature that allows posting a link to the time conversions. (If you want or need to share them with other players). You have a choice of copying a link to the website, showing the time conversions you’ve entered. Or you can just copy the plain text time conversions.

Link to my time conversion:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20201120T080000&p1=235&p2=411

Plain text time conversion:

Seoul, South Korea Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 5:00 pm KST
Jacksonville, USA Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 3:00 am EST

2 Likes

What time on Friday (11/20) will the season begin? Or, should we just presume that it is the same as it has been in the past (8 pm EST).

Yeah. It’s odd that we haven’t been given start times yet, other than date. It seems moot to post it in a FAQ section of the Season 22 Now Live Blog.

They may not have posted it in case they cannot start on time. Hoping to avoid the forums being flooded with “It hasn’t started yet” threads and posts. Although, we’ll have that anyway, if it doesn’t start at its regularly scheduled time.  

1 Like