Season 22 | Shades of the Nephalem | Has Ended

Technically correct, took me a moment to run the numbers in my head. Might be even a slight buff since the normal damage buff affix was additive damage.

What Im saying is the orange multiplier was already 600-800 in the 2nd round of PTR but they did not post it on the blog. We found that out by testing the item and were blown away by the multiplier.

Looks like debugging.

I didn’t test barb on the 2nd round of PTR so obviously I missed it.

Overall it’s still a good change, LeapQuake had fallen way behind.

Correct it is barbs lowest set and actually needed more then it received but in general LQ barbs are very happy. Next will be to buff IK hota and charge and potentially a raekor change but that’s asking a lot.

No it’s launching 3 days before. D3 is dead anyways . Alot of players will play for 3 days get guardian then play a game with actual content. WoW.
This is going to be the most dead of all the seasons

Hours of ptr testing
 Tons of feedback from the community
 And no changes/ buffs/ nerfs finally. Thanks for nothing again! Nice to see you give a sh*t about the community that still plays and likes the game. Now i think we will loose some more players. Nice job again!

14 Likes

Welcome the Season of Shadowlands

Thank you and finally no more guessing as its Nov 20th.

Personally could be a seasonal journey just 2 weeks game play for me max till mid Dec.

• 4th cube slot is awesome.
  • im not a fan of the clones concept but ok

• Set changes are OK but not met many of expectations.
  • new items are alright as vareity of builds. ( all those builds ends up useless after gr 110. Its gonna go to the 1 build that the entire game will follow for each class that gonna clear speed 105, 110+ GR solo efficiently. )

S22 will be a fun quick seasonal journey run for me and See you on S23 ptr probably on April or May 2021.

1 Like

20th is good. The new Call of Duty drops on the 13th. I need at least a week to kill zombies. :wink:

Looks like HC is effectively dead for me this season. With the stupid DH clones showing up randomly for every class and the insta-kill that creates when reflects happen I have to decide if it’s worth playing normal
 I’ve already got enough stash tabs and that pet was
 odd
 to be honest. Sigh
 4th cube slot seemed like it would’ve been fun but
 can’t believe they did NOTHING about the shadow clone bugs

3 Likes

It’s launching 3 days before, but with server issues it will actually be after shadowlands launches when we can actually play season 22 lol. If the ptr is anything to go by at least with how terrible the server issues were.

I can not believe this, none of the underperforming builds got buffed. Even after all the hours and feedback that testers put in to the PTR. Blade of the tribes, Wizard spike, Gundungo, the zombie bears items and the list goes on. I expected atleast some of them to get a buff after all this time of waiting and basically nothing is changed. What was the point of the third week of the ptr!? I see most people are upset about the date. But the fact that tons of feedback that have been coming in by streamers and other players is completely ignored even after all this talk about listening to feedback is highly discouraging and frankly disapointing. I was looking forward to try a bunch of new builds. But there is no point in buffing builds so little that they are not able to compete with the current top builds. The idéa to make these new builds viable were great, this is highly appriciated but this could have been great had you buffed the underperformed items/builds that were reported. There were even detailed guids and suggestions here at the forum for, the Barb EQ build, the WD Zombie bears, the Wizard Frozen orb build, the Monk Uliana build etc. Had you buffed these up a bit to be compareable with the Necro Bone spear and Crusader Bombardment we would have had alot of fun builds to chose between for the comming season. I still hope this could change as the patch is not yet deployed.

Best regards from a huge fan of the diablo series for more than 15 years of fun in the world of sanctuary.
Mira

14 Likes

I can only comment on barb changes as that is all I play. Blade of tribes change to 600-800% and actually removing the additive bonus put the build right at 5k@130 or even slightly better for players that like the build. This change will put it close to frenzy barb solo power. It was where it needs to be for now.

1 Like

This should be the most upvoted comment in the thread.

1 Like

I agree! The extended PTR was pointless if new changes were not tested and fixed even more. They don’t listen.

6 Likes

So we ended up with no build to beat GoD DH in patch 2.6.10??

1 Like

So let me get this right
Season 21 still hasn’t ended yet
you had your player base bug test the PTR for you
you fixed nothing, didn’t take any suggestions from the player base
oh and the best part yet, you are dropping the new season 3 DAYS before the new WOW expansion
you do realize we pay attention right? you also realize we play more than one of your games right?..or is everyone on the DEV team that freaking oblivious to other departments at Blizzard and your fan base

3 Likes

What time of day does a season typically start? Trying to figure out if it is worth taking the day off for.

they read the feedback.

And ignore it then. Or they are really thinking uliana monk and wizard in general are just fine :slight_smile: how dumb

3 Likes