Season 22 Raiment push

Monk peoples, I have a question. Any thoughts on how you would go about pushing with Raiment. I know POJ is probably the way to go. I just want to try something different and see how high I can go with that set.

I looked at Maxroll and Icy Veins for ideas. I just want to see if anyone has some more thoughts on the idea, especially with the 4th slot. Thanks in advance and good luck in Season.

The only offensive 4th cube weapon I can think of would be Echoing Fury. R6 Gen Monk has good dps but always suffered in surviving, unless you had tons of paragon to dump into Vit. An extra defensive item might be the optimal item like Lefevbre’s shoulders or Crystal Fist or something along those lines.

1 Like

crystal for 50xtra dr. maybe you better try inna gen then. dont forget to get as much aps as possible, i prefer 2.2 even it is tough

2 Likes

I thank you both!! It gives me some core to start with. And then like anything it’s RNG and then it’s RNG. May the odds be in all of our favors. Good luck in season!

Crystal Fist for dual gen definitely, but a single generator build might have room for Cyclone Strike to group up enemies and getting the 50% DR.

1 Like

tbh both is equal, but ds you need for the set bonus, leve / cs is nice to have. you should dash all day long to stay alive and get the xtra bonus of your rune of choice (fire or cold). crystal boost comes direct on top then.
the maxed out aps is something that changes gameplay a lot and makes it easier. i deal more dmg with 2.2 aps unbuffed and lot of para in vot than with more or less standard 1.xx and almost double sheet dps. the aps make fd proc more often and you stay longer on 100% spirit. and striken works better

Would the extra attack speed from Echoing Fury be enough value or is a defensive option the best? I never enjoyed Raiment builds (except for getting the set dungeon requirement), but I know that dps was never the issue, it was staying alive to do the dps.

1 Like

EF for push is not so good. Crystal Fist is the best option for raiment, mainly because it will be almost impossible to survive with low paragon.

But don’t get too excited, it will be a frustrating experience to be very behind TR. It looks like channeling brainless builds are the only thing in this game …

1 Like

i like the way you ironed it out :wink: when they would buff uliana to be top monk build i promise the monk ladder would be the most played in the game :slight_smile:
and yeah, until now i did a 121 with round under 900 para, with rainment no chance, maybe a 110, most likely a 100

1 Like