Season 22 conquest

Is it too late to change the conquest required for s22?
Personally I find it too annoying this season.
2 out of 3 conquest kind of require a group to finish comfortably. (bosses kill in 20 mins + complete game in <1h)
1 is absolutely torturous, yes, the set dungeon one.

Can we at least replace 1 of the 2 group required conquest for a better one?

I know there are a lot of people who love those kind of group conquest, I don’t. So this is just a personal request.

17 Likes

I also am a little disappointed that most of the conquests will require more group play

3 Likes

I admit the S22 Conquests all except one looks very difficult or would take more time to complete compared to rest.

But these dont require you to be in a group, not sure where you got that information. I have completed the Kill All Act Bosses in less than 20 min multiple times as Solo, and actually prefer doing it Solo, I think its easier to do it in Solo. The Complete Game in less than an hour Conquest is definetly a tough one, would be slightly easier with help in a group but again its possbile to do it as Solo.

4 Likes

I’m sure everything could be done solo too.
It’s just harder for me to do all the bosses in under 20mins. Always feel that way and I actually never be able to do it solo.

I will not be doing more than one Set Dungeon (IK dungeon, WW Barb) next season. Nope, not gonna happen.

1 Like

Here are the 3 conquests I find the easiest and plan to do in season 22:
-Level 3 gems to 65 in softcore
-Level 3 gems to 65 in hardcore
-Reach GR55 solo with 6 sets in softcore (I will do them with DH and Crusader)

4 Likes

Conquests kills S22 for me. Have all the stash tabs and that pet isn’t worth it.

2 Likes

i don’t know anyone, and i do mean anyone, that likes to do these. If the removed them no one would give to craps about it.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Diablo 3 development team love it, for some reasons.
Because yes, players hate it, to a degree. Yes, some players may be able to finish all of it, but still, they hate it. Those set dungeon is the furthest from real life situation.

1 Like

The Master 8 sets is just stupid to think to do

6 Likes

Same. I’m a true solo player and I don’t have the patience to even try doing time related conquests or playing set dungeons. Both suck equally. I’m already pissed enough by the fact that my favorite build was axed thanks to Etched Sigil being rendered useless… now those moronic conquests come on top.

This whole season looks like garbage in my eyes. I will do the bare minimum and enjoy non season with the extra mats I farmed during the current season.

2 Likes

I’m doing the bare minimum as well.

By the way, the easiest 8 set dungeons to master are:
IK* - keep both skills up
UE* - take your time and Natalya* - try spacing out killing of elites
Seeker of the Light*, Invoker*, all Necro Set Dungeons - ezpz

Plus there are no set dungeons for the free sets…

2 Likes

20 min bosses is one of the easiest for any class, you just have to freely farm t10 and have a movement speed item or the crimson set which ill allow youto use speed skills all the way.
youll just have to watch the timing for those hard to find like Adria(best to make a few relogs just to find the one wheres bounty for her).
Start with act 5, 1, 4,3 and the 2nd should be the last cuz it takes literally 2mins.
its also my least favourite conquest set, hate doing the dunges and 55s it just a waste of time collecting useless sets sitting in stash till you collect enough to run 55gr. also must need a second char =(
+good thing new sets are added to it. less stuff to collect.

Levelling 3 gems to 65 is incidental to levelling 3 gems to 70 for Guardian.

I solo’d Boss Mode in just under 19 minutes on a WW/Rend Barb where I’d included Sprint / Marathon instead of one of the usual abilities, purely for the increased run speed. Could have also done it on my Crusader, with Steed Charge, with Swiftmount in the Cube, for permanent horsey.

The other one I did was GR55 solo with 6 sets. This was obviously quicker on the PTR because I had immediate and trivial access to class sets, but you’d build up the set armours naturally just playing your way through to Guardian anyway. I literally just swapped out the 5 pieces of each set (I’m using a RoRG to include Capt Crimson), swapped in an ability if required, e.g. Sweep Attack for Roland, and changed no other gear. Then I did one with the WW/Rend Barb I’d made for Boss Mode.

Hi, pleased to meet you. I don’t mind doing the set dungeon conquest :slight_smile:

All I’d really like to see is the removal of Set Dungeons from the conquests.

The entire concept of Set Dungeons is pointless anyway, especially now that none of the new sets have associated dungeons to go with them…

3 Likes

There is one interest in doing the set dungeons: to get wings! The basic wings are pretty easy to get, but the mastery wings are much harder…

1 Like

That’s what I did too.

I’m an unskilled, casual Solo player. I completed the entire Journey with a Normal Demon Hunter, except 2 Conquests. One of those Conquests I completed Greater Rift 55 with 4 DH Sets. I then created a Normal Necromancer and complete Greater Rift 55 with 2 other Sets. This left me with only 1 Conquest to finish the Season through the Guardian Chapter.

I finally created a Hardcore Demon Hunter and leveled 3 Legendary Gems to Rank 65, completing Season 22 Journey. (Of course this was easy in PTR because of the PTR Vendor, Djank Mi’em. I didn’t have to worry about Bounties with a few Bags of Fortune).

I hear ya’. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store, got out of my car and was attacked by an Elite group of Lacuni Huntresses. I fought my way into the store, got my groceries and cautiously exited the store. Luckily, the parking lot was still clear.

However, I have never had to traverse a Set Dungeon on my way to any local establishment.  

Yep. When Season 22 goes Live, we’ll have to farm the Sets for our Set Dungeon(s).

I hadn’t expanded that Conquest Objective to see what Sets were included. I assumed they were the usual Set Dungeon Sets. So, I missed that.

Thanks for the info!  

2 Likes

u can complete GR 55 2 times and make the conquest

1 run crimson , valor, norval , traveler pledge comoas rose

2 run cain, valor,norval , focus restraint , norval

and its done 6 diferents sets same char and 2 runs

:rofl::rofl::rofl::clap:t2: