Season 21 - Trials of Tempests - July Hotfix Update

Best thing to do is, take it on the chin, admit we got the season wrong, end season in 2 weeks. Start again with a properly working season theme, after being tested. I really dont mind a PTR that last 4 weeks to test things properly

BTW i appreciate the team actually helping out other players who have been suffering from the lightning and having headaches.

6 Likes

Gonna skip this season as well, just as I did on 19, not funny to stack “season themes” that kills entirely 150 GRs.

I really hope Blizzard learns how disappointing for most players are these kind of “bonus” for next ones.

16 Likes

still cant see when the seasonal debuff happens. still spawns 2-3 screens from where im currently at, snow, fire, and tornadoes might as well not even be in the game. lightning breath still kills me on reflect mobs, just had it happen. at least that disgusting fog horn is gone i guess? the seasonal debuff seems useless unless your exploiting it some how? as a casual player who just plays solo except for a public game for bounties this is still doing more harm the good.

6 Likes

That’s totally insane. That’s what lets zBarbs get 150’s… Thanks for the Clarification. I’m not hating the messenger, just the message. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:t4: :astonished:

3 Likes

The season 21 is a whole farce! Running 150s after week 1! What a failure. I skip this season as well.

16 Likes

The zbarb getting 150 was due to him getting stacks outside of the GR, which has been fixed.

1 Like

Get this kinda S*** out of the Game.
Or give us at least the Option to share them likewise with our own pets/follower in Solo-Games.

Always only in fav for Pushing-Groups, isnt how it should Work.
Either seperate them, make a restriction, that you cant take Caldesam/Gems 5 lvl over your highest Solo-Grift into them … or find something else.

But I´m pers. sick of them.
Alle the Grouprunners, with not only higher Gems+Augments, but esp they dont need to stress about the climbing, coz they just open up theyr theyr 130+ without the struggel to solo-climb frome 120 to 130 Grift by Grift.

14 Likes

Lol. Hilarious.

Its not a bug, its a feature. GG

11 Likes

Wait so your telling me building and swapping stacks and using it to clear 150s instead of my character killing mobs is your “intended” design… LOL GG 150s for everybody then. Its clear Blizzard have fallen asleep at the wheel

24 Likes

Well, before the new season, and during PTR, a bunch of people complained that season effects should be broken and overpowered to be “fun”. I guess Blizzard listened, again.

1 Like

I cant wait to see the flurry of ‘intended mechanics’ © Blizzard, 2020, that will break D4 days after launch.

4 Likes

Are you *** serious. This Season theme destory the whole Season.
This could have been such a good Season, if you guys would have just taken your time and fix the Season theme or have the courage to say “we made a mistake” and just delete the Theme and give us double bounties for the rest of the season.
“Ich glaub die ham nen Dachi”

24 Likes

Die haben safe nen Treffer.

1 Like

So it’s intended from the diablo team, that when nearing procing the season theme.
You have one person running away from the group, to keep stacks up.
Instead of them actually resetting, when the season theme procs?

No … way that it’s intended, that you can get around resetting the stacks, when the season theme procs. If that was the case, then why have the feature of resetting the kill stack in the first place?

6 Likes

He’s still on the leaderboard… :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

I mean it sure is working as intented when people can 150 with zbarb. I’m sure it wont when i use the exploit and get banned tho.

1 Like

There are no words. I literally can’t even imagine how passing around the buff is “intended”. That’s ridiculous.

33 Likes

That’s been clear…well, honestly, since Diablo 3 launched. I think there was an obvious lack of vision and leadership.

I’m sure making a game is HARD, particularly with expectations as high as Diablo, but…the lack is telling.

I just hope they learned what they needed too from...disappointment (it's still a great game, if you don't care too much about itemization or class balance) of D3 and apply it to D4.
1 Like

How are they doing this out of curiosity?>\

“working as intended” you can’t be serious. I will never participate in such shenanigans. The first time I do a GR150 will be legit, not some crazy manipulation of seasonal theme.

Does not sound like they fixed the issue where it starts to going off randomly every 10 seconds or so, making the theme fairly useless when solo pushing.

Well I liked the whole idea of the seasonal theme but this just makes me want to transfer my seasonal character back to standard.

5 Likes