Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

“Changes are highlighted in red”
Narrator: Nothing is highlighted in red.

7 Likes

The final patch notes in the OP under bug fixes, ffs.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to rebirth my Demon Hunter. Too bad the season doesn’t start until after the July 1 holiday though.

So it cant kill the first or second pull in a rift because at that point you have killed 0 mobs. So to have an impact the damage has to scale to were it can actually kill so did they just make the season buff the rgk in groups because to summon rg you kill like 500 mobs so how strong is it at that point??? Because if it cant do damage by end of rift the whole season is pointless and if it is strong enough to kil a jugg pack near end of rift it surely wil rgk. So they either have done exactly what they shoulded have done which is one shot the guardian or they made it so underpowered that it wil be totally ignored. Lets see

So it sounds like they made sure that the Buff couldn’t be used at all on a solo Zchar. But, at the cost of making it massively more OP in groups, and pretty much pointless for everyone else. It’s based off of kills so it’s kind of like 19 but different because not only do we need a kill streak but we need it for it to be functional and oh yea it’s on a timer. Just giving us 19 back might have been easier.

1 Like

Yep. Which means. Lol holy point shot damage buff is pointless because the season buff is now Rgk. 3z plus wd meta. No rgk. Bye Crusaders

1 Like

Masqeurade damage was increased by making maltorius spike multiplicitave. Learn to read and to context.

Pestilence was not the focus of the PTR and was not being changed.

Passive CoE was not happening as the season buff was already set and was not the focus.

Demon Hunters got what they wanted because they were the only ones ON TOPIC.

Also
1: Season buff fixed -check
2. DH set fixed -check
3. Placating cryface necros more than they already did -maybe next PTR

That’s 66% not 5%. You do not appear competent in anything to qualify to offer any constructive “suggestions”.

4 Likes

Feels like your just trying to start an argument lol. Guess im the lucky guy you choosing to bully today?

Your straying away so far and bringing in unnecessary information that you dont see yourself sounding nonsense. You obviously didnt even bother to go look at the PTR feedback section…

If you read the posts on PTR feedback section it was specifically pointed out to the set itself, not supporting items…

Why did they even bother changing the damage then? Do we not even try and test it?

Was pointing out that you said they made every change that we wanted where this proves they didnt…

False. Necro as well. And what we wanted was a little more damage buff to HPS which didnt happen.

4 Likes

Vacation days taken from 6 to 8 July, check :slight_smile:

1 Like

1.) By lowering the channeling of the power from 120 seconds to 90 seconds (when most GRs are completed in less than 3 or 2 minutes) and only fixing the zDMG you call THIS “Fixed”?

2.) DH set good enough for T16 (unless you have all ancients, primals with 90+ legendary gems and augments) and no fun to play, but I forgot fun is not allowed… :roll_eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAnb2hbUXY

1.) Lower the dammn channeling to 30 seconds and THAN it will be FIXED.
2.) increase the damage for bolas on both Bow and Quiver, to match it with Hungering Arrow…

1 Like

Not even close.

You’re kind of a toxic jack*** aren’t you? :thinking:

Overall it looks like season 21 will be Necro Mage’s again. There is that Poison Scythe Build that Rax and Fluffy been pimping might be fun too. Definitely NOT the new Necro set though. What was the point of releasing yet another useless new set? This is like Hydras last season.

4 Likes

Completing the seasonal journey solo this season is going to be hard because of 3 bad conquests. Hope I can manage to do Speed Demon.

Though I suppose I can also create my first Hardcore character to do one of the easy conquests…

3 Likes

I will not lie, it is gravely disappointing that the main changes from the PTR were to the uninteresting and uninspired S21 seasonal theme rather than the Necro set or supporting legendaries. The theme is DOA for many, myself included, and is but a bandaid and distraction. I wish they had focused on the fixable and meaningful substance.

2 Likes

I am wondering about this as well. Sounds similar to a previous kill-count Season Theme.  

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this math a little bit? If the Skill Damage increase was additive (700 + 45) and it’s now multiplicative (700 * 45), wouldn’t that be a 31500% skill damage increase (up from 745%)? How does that equate to only a ~45% overall increase?

Gonna really miss the double treasure gobs. :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh, and I was very happy seeing only one really bad (all acts in 1 hour, I guess impossible for solo, couldn’t make even with turbo fast Inarius (440% MS) that makes Bosses Conquest solo in 16 min).
I am kinda freak for achievements, always in top 100 (usually top 50) on EU and US. Well, if one is not in high GRs, must find something else, no matter how useless😂
Now, it of course depends of character, but if you start with DH you can easily finish all journey in a whimp, and then you can go building any other char if DH is not your fav. Why?
All other Conquests are TRIVIAL wih UE Multishot (Speed Demon and Curses are joke with it), and above all, this time 2 piece bonus is Shadow. That means, the very evening of the beginning of S21, u have 6000% dmg bonus. I tried so many times, even if I didn’t go with DH that season but Shadow was a gift - I always started with DH. Conqueror is done in 3 days, and few days later, Guardian also (needs some time only because of 40 cubed items).
Of course, there are many other fast builds. Monk is also very nice for all this, Inarius and WW Barb are great for Speed Demon and Avarice but, strangely, not so for Curses.

Bro…it is a 45% increase at most.

The old buff would have been 8.45x increase.

The new buff will be (8)(1.45) for a total of 11.6x. About 2.5 GRs of damage if you get all three 15% Bone Spear rolls. Hardly sufficient.

1 Like

Trials of no thank you.

What a joke. I get that the games been struggling for awhile now but every other season is just complete trash it seems like. We get something good then some light show of lame to cover up the lack of effort put into the actual classes themselves.

Necro sets have been RIP status since LoD is the only viable way to play. One class always gets favored for a whole season thus making any sort of group activity limited because if you don’t run meta you don’t exist.

I don’t even know why I’m ranting cause it’ll be the same disappointment next patch when we buff the bovine bardiche and use all other resources to tweak gob damage so t16 vaults go faster. Season buff will be zoltan doesn’t laugh when the cube pops out a poorly rolled primal. The masses will eat that up I bet.

4 Likes

Additive:
700% + 45% = 745%
745% rise = factor 8.45.
Multiplicative:
700% rise is facto 8, 45% rise is factor 1.45, combined is 8x1.45 = 11.6.
Difference between 2 ways:
11.6/8.45 = 1.37, so we have 37% more dmg with multiplicative.
Thats about 2 GR.

2 Likes