Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

“Changed seasonal buff to base its damage on the amount of kills. (not really a bug, more of a change)”

Zbuilds rekt.

1 Like

May have worked better to start this Friday rather the the day before 4th of July here in the states.
Also wished they would allow us to earn two more stash spaces, perhaps after completing Guardian during a season. This would help with having space for the new sets and such that have been introduced over these past seasons and including the two new ones this season.

4 Likes

During Season 21, your character will occasionally (every 90 seconds) channel an elemental power which unleashes into the environment for a limited time:

• Rain meteors from the skies around you.*
  • Breathe lightning.*
  • Summon a wall of flame.*
  • Release twisters of pure energy.*
  • Crush your foes under the weight of rolling snowballs.*

How lame, so basically it’s useless, if most players finish GRs in less than 3 or 2 minutes anyway…

I would rather get a Doubled all mats drop theme or Primals drop rate increased to 10% just for season, instead of this one or at least channel the elemental power every 30 seconds, but whatever…

I’ll just complete the season journey and probably go back to none season…

6 Likes

Should take 3 days out of your time.

That’s why I asked it earlier.
Also, I think the issue with daylight savings is only of importance when a season starts before a switch and ends after it, like this time.

And I guess, S20 ending 2 hours late has nothing to do with that.

I have no idea. All I know is that the folks who like to push Conquests at season start really need to know exactly when it starts. Being off by an hour means missing out on goals.

1 Like

So there really are no major changes from last PTR as hinted, which is good, tier list no change, season power underlying mechanism tweaked :sunglasses:

The good news is that they patch tomorrow on, June 23rd.

Can’t say im surprized. As usual Blizzard ignores 95% of the community’s feedbacks/suggestions from PTR. Feelsbadman. Much sadness.

10 Likes

I can understand that feeling, esp from a necro’s perspective. The new set at current state looks only good for transmog and t16 fashion show. Looks like s22 their old sets may have much potential though.

Except when they literally gave the community every change they wanted when they fixed GoD after the first week of PTR and seem to have fixed the season theme balance issue. Go feel oppressed somewhere else.

6 Likes

Why do they have a ptr feedback forum

Might as well just keep the ptr bug forum and be done with it

Necro set is not close to usable it lacks huge damage given ton of feedback and no change

Pathetic

10 Likes

I do find the use of necro profile image on the season preview interesting though, was expecting a DH profile image, or something relating to trials of tempest images :face_with_monocle:

This change is strong but no idea by how much GRs on ptr i just did gr120 pushing with the new set

Fixed Maltorius’ Petrified Spike dealing additive bonus damage instead of multiplicative. thats the 700% on bone spear and with that fix now its multiplicative

Where is this quoted from and … if the RG was able to be killed, it makes me wonder how much this is really changing

one dev cannot implement it either. (yes, only 1 dev has been working on d3 for 2+ years. There was a topic about that recently). I bet it’s not even a coder. but a mediocre designer. he can only change parameters here and there. or simply create 3d models. graphics are extremely outdated and have few polygons.
and if you look at the ridiculous updates it can’t be a full time job.

July 3rd? There goes the holiday weekend. I could have sworn they would have launched on the 26th so that if stuff breaks they would be on call to fix it. :grimacing:

1 Like

Thats the 5% lol… We didnt get every change that we wanted… Go look at the PTR feedback Section, there were a lot more different topics than just GoD and Season theme balance in there.

Suggestion to increase HPS damage more was ignored…
New Necro Masquerade damage increase was ignored…
Pestilence buff to damage and toughness was ignored…
Passive CoE as additional seasnal commmunity buff was ignored…
Multiple QoL suggestions was ignored…
Many more…

It’s all there in the PTR feedback section, not sure why you decide to live in a fantasy world where that doesnt exist lol…

3 Likes

Mmm so it got a 35% damage buff. Thats like top end 1GR. For something that should have been like that anyway.
Thats more like a lame excuse.

1 Like

Changed seasonal buff to base its damage on the amount of kills. (not really a bug, more of a change)

What on earth does that mean? That could be huge or nothing.