Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

Thank you Blizzard for hand picking nice challenge rifts for us so we can have a smooth season start! Both EU and US. I was slightly worried after the baad ones in the last weeks.
(zero sarcasm here in case anybody wonders)

As the season start announcement blog doesn’t contain the usual FAQ section with start times for each region / consoles, can you confirm that the EU season will start at 17:00 CEST / 16:00 BST / 15:00 UTC?

2 Likes

I have poked Pez on that a few times already :slight_smile: I linked the old FAQ. He said he would address it so I expect him to update info “soon”. Although sooner would be better than later.

1 Like

would be nice to know time. Just commenting to get notification when you post it.

please - for the love of god - DO NOT destroy the dh right after bringing it back to useful after 20 seasons </3 especially let it be good - as it is now - for s21, almost nobody wants to play LoD rats anymore for best xp D:

Hi all !

Season 21 start times are the following for each server.

North America - 5pm PDT
Europe - 5pm CEST
Asia - 5pm KST

8 Likes

Thank you <3

Console is different so they should be starting world wide at 5pm Pacific time for all consoles no matter what region.

any chance someone could acknowledge the Challenge Rift situation? It’s kinda one of the first things most people do at season start, and noone has responded to any of the bug report posts about it yet.

1 Like

Almost there… These 12 days feel like its 12 yearsssssssssssssssss.

I can only presume you meant CEST (Central European Summer Time) for EU.

Correct! I always get those mixed up in EU :expressionless:

Hello. Is there any official hour also for consoles ?

Yawn. Reminds me of the movie 'Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray LOL!! Same stuff over and over! Same maps, same bounties…you get the point lol.

Stop calling it seasons and call it “Groundhog Day”

We have a platform-wide hotfix being implemented later today related to the Necromancer class. We want to share that this hotfix will not cause any disruption for any end users, does not require patch updating and will move the version to 2.6.9a.

==

7/1- Fixed an issue where the Necromancer’s Simulacrums may stop casting their abilities under certain circumstances.

9 Likes

Fix the Challenge rift issue, ty…

We are looking into it

6 Likes

Speaking of EU, perhaps you could nudge your EU equivalent to update the EU announcement thread with those times, and maybe make it a sticky? It’s half-way down our forum now…

EDIT

It’s stickied now. Thank you, kindly.

1 Like

Do we know what are the circumstances ? i made a post earlier with 2 video’s and i am not sure what is causing it. Patch 2.6.9: Simulacrums bugged as they Stop attacking

Also, with some rift affixes i.e walls , or when the barb stomps, sometimes the sims sit on the wall affix , or they climb the floor’ wall , or they reposition when stomps occur to give space to trash. is this intended ? because it’s super hard to reposition them ? can they be fixed to walk through mobs ? they obviously don’t mimic player illusionary boots.

1 Like

I decided to test myself, this morning. I posted my results in the Bug Report Forum:

1 Like

some wishes for future patch :slightly_smiling_face:

new leg item

Boots of Giant - While Wrath of the Berserker is active each your step causes an Ground Stomp. Your Ground Stomp damage is increased by ???% (this dmg for Trembling Stomp rune). (this affix should work when we simply move without Whirlwind and Furious Charge ofc)

Dread Iron - Ground Stomp, Leap and Boulder Toss causes an Avalanche. (and plz up Avalanche dmg) i dream about Avalanche builds :yum: with new Boots of Giant it will be totaly cool and destructive :smiley:

Sledge of Athskeleng - The main attributes and duration of Berserker is doubled.
from 20 seconds to 40 seconds
Critical Hit Chance: from 10% to 20%
Attack Speed: from 25% to 50%
Dodge Chance: from 20% to 40%
Movement Speed: from 20% to 40%

new leg belt

Dervish Windings - During Whirlwind barbarian rotates some blades on a chains that deals enemies within a radius of 15 yards the same damage as the Whirlwind itself and slows them down by 80%. The range of this chains is increased by 50% of your gold pickup radius.