Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

Season 21 - Trials of Tempests is NOW LIVE!

Season 21 will begin July 3, shortly after our next Diablo III patch. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season buff, new class sets, and a handful of item and skill adjustments coming in Patch 2.6.9: Trials of Tempests!

View Full Article

30 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait for another epic season. Thank you for a decent gap between seasons as well.

7 Likes

So, Holy Point Shot remains at 75-100%.
Oh, well.

15 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to play S21.

1 Like

Can we assume it will be 5pm (PDT, CEST, KST) like the past?

1 Like

Monk - Monkey King’s Garb, great that is my set, this season should be easy.

Now upload the D4 2nd Q update and I will be very happy. :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Will this start at 5pm PST? Would be cool to begin earlier since it’s a holiday.

2 Likes

Only for the USA, not the entire world.

4 Likes

nice, zero changes from last ptr patch. couldn’t handle rolling that out by friday? lol…

5 Likes

It is too long

sad…

6 Likes

Exactly this.

Necro set is horrible and they know, otherwise they wouldnt have stated that they look into future changes.

Dissapointing. Have to roll a dh now. Neither like gs nor ce and the sets are all trash

7 Likes

I saw it in a movie, I thought it’s the day the whole world defends against the aliens!

6 Likes

Although one change in the Fixes that might make the new set better is the Petrified Spike’s damage was changed to be multiplicative now.

Changed seasonal buff to base its damage on the amount of kills. (not really a bug, more of a change)

Interesting. Wonder how the mechanics of this will work. Damage based on number of kills you get in the 90 sec before it triggers or something? Sounds like, even after fixing the AD issue, they are still taking steps to kill the GR150 solo zdps clears.

Thats a drop water on a hot stone.

It just means that your gears up to +45% is no longer added to the 700%.
This isnt even a 45% damage increase. So +2 grift levels.
It almost needed +20gr :smiley:

Or was it additiv to the sets 10.000%? Then its a huge buff

Most of us already have maxed out the limit on stash tabs, so the incentive to do season journey is pretty much not there anymore. Increasing the limit on stash tabs just might give incentive to alot of players, including me. I wasted my time last season doing SJ only to find out i didnt get a stash tab at all. And i did complete the season journey to the very end.

2 Likes

Well to be fair, they did change something about the Holy Point Shot. Now the sentence: “Impale throws 2 additional knives and deals 75-100% increased damage.” ends with a period (note red text in blog post)! :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, while GoD DH with Hungering Arrow is in an okay spot, basically everything else about the set is trash (Bolas, Grenades, etc.).

5 Likes

I spy a new forum symbol for the announcement! Neat.

Thanks for giving the date for both the Patch (tomorrow) and for Season 21 start. Having that info ahead of time is much appreciated. Many folks disliked having to guess when patch day was, and what the notes might be.

A question though, what time will the Season start? Will the Daylight savings time changes factor in correctly? There is a history of the Season start time being off due to those time changes.

Also, will the ERA leader boards end tomorrow and be reset with the Patch?

Normally those last two questions are covered in the FAQ at the end of the Season article but I don’t see that section this time. Example from Season 20 Season 20 Now Live - Diablo III

7 Likes

Thank goodness for LoD, because I can just use that instead of firebird.

2 Likes

That’s my plan.

I hate the Firebird start seasons. Hands-down my least favourite starting set. I am just going to go straight to LoD. Means you don’t have to do a set of bounties as a fresh 70 either, so that saves some time.

1 Like