Season 21 buff not active on Xbox

Did Blizzard forgot to turn on the buff on the Xbox???

2 Likes

Yea seems the seasonal buff is not active again on console.

1 Like

yea console not getting any love lol

Thank you for confirming. I thought maybe it wasn’t active until you hit lvl. 70 or something. Glad I’m not the only one.

Looking into this! Thanks for the reports :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Community Manager.

Hi PezRadar,

Also wanted to add it’s not showing up on the PS4 either.

Ty for your quick response. Also, Leaderboards are not updated (shows rankings from S19)… at least for Switch users.

1 Like

Feels like they really ought to have taken two more weeks.

Leaderboards show season 19 also on xbox

This is now fixed on all consoles. Sorry about that. May require a quick restart of the game!

1 Like

Thanks for fixing it

Thank you for the prompt fix! It’s working on the PS4 now.

Have a great weekend!

Shouldn’t have said anything, now you are cursed like the rest of us.D:

Sorry but these shenhanigans occur on such a frequent basis with consoles it isn’t funny. Doesn’t Blizzard have the money to buy a PS4/XBOX One and load them up in office to test season as soon as it launches? This is BASIC QA. If it was a one off, I could easily ignore it, but this is a CONSTANT problem on consoles.

1 Like

as expected, no response. Patiently waiting for another ban cos I dared criticise Blizzard and the game.

1 Like

First: Don’t attempt to bait for bans.

The testing team does do full passes on everything. Some items are time elemented and sometimes may have something that goes off when things launch. The seasonal theme on consoles had this issue and was fixed within a few hours after the start of the season. Something we obviously don’t aim to do with each time, but I’m happy that we got it addressed.