Season 20 and PoE league start

… on the 13th?

Would make for a fun weekend if so!

1 Like

oh lord i hope not. The poe fanboys would never shut the hell up about it.

2 Likes

it seems that the league of poe will come out first … xD

1 Like

A comment about PoE on the D3 forum, be still my heart, the worm has turned.

Man I hope it starts this weekend or the 6th at the latest. I like enjoying both games, but you fall behind on POE league start so you kinda have to play the first week.

This weekend would be freaking awesome… but the 6th wouldn’t be bad either!

Not about PoE per se, but I’m sure you knew that.

Delirium has already been announced for the March 13th, so it’s just up to Season 20 now for D3.

From Icy-Veins:
Season 19 end date is coming in just over a week on March 1st, it seems likely the new patch will arrive a few days later, or on March 3rd, if everything goes the same way 2.6.7 did. Following the same pattern, we should be seeing Season 20 itself 10 days later on March 13th

The Delirium league looks pretty sweet…new skills, new endgame, expanded passive tree, metamorphosis still in play…

S20 … an unlocked cube …woo hoo …sigh

Not wrong LUL. Delirium is out on 13th and S20 have no chance to contest it… The ppl who are going to play D3 on 13th are Boomers and Bots LOL. Have fun nerds it’s gonna be a great Poe League and not so great S20 for D3 OMEGALUL.

2 Likes

Why are you here if you like PoE better. Just to troll and spam the forums with d3 hate?

I was a D3 fanboy once … a long time ago. I still enjoy playing D3 seasons for a week pre Poe leagues. I am just so annoyed with Blizzard releasing the new D3 Season on the same day… IT MAKES ME SO MAD cus they could’ve released it on the 1st and it would have been great for both POE and D3 but noooooo they just don’t care about the players! Blizzard is not the same!

Must be that Delirium refers to a acutely disturbed state of mind that occurs in fever, intoxication, and other disorders and is characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.
D3 players don’t suffer the same. :yum:

2 Likes

Perhaps when your not so afraid of this game you’ll actually play it to lvl 70.
Enjoy. :yum:

Delirium looks really nice. It seems GGG has the secret sauce to creating deep and engaging content, and seem to understand the idea of pushing innovation better then Blizz. I’m not committing to playing PoE, but I really like the creativity they bring to the table.

For the PoE types I don’t think D3 S-20 is going to compare. Diablo 3 seasons can be fun but a Diablo 3 season is just out classed by PoE mini-expansions. PoE’s visuals look like sketch art, but if PoE ever crossed over to having D3 style rich high quality graphics with rich color, it might be game over for D3 in eyes of a lot of players.

For the PoE nerds can one Vaal corrupt all those new items and jewels and what would be the types of outcomes?

Playing PoE until Diablo 4 comes out because D3 is dead with zero new anything

Allow me to enlighten you.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319443/patch-268-now-live-3-3-2020
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319442/season-20-begins-313-2-28-2020

1 Like

I’m neither and I’ll be playing season 20

1 Like

s20 has zero content. who cares?
there are other top games like warframe, gd etc.