Season 19? When?

It’s Nov. 22 @ 9pm and the season hasn’t started yet. According to the launcher the season should’ve started, and it hasn’t, so what am I missing here? Let me guess, I have to wait for North American time for it to launch?

Please update the launcher to show when seasons/games/patches/etc. will launch either with a PTSD time or when it will launch local time.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Is it really that hard to read the official blog posts?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-11-14-2019

Q: When does Season 19 start?

A: Season 19 begins Friday, November 22 at 5:00 p.m. PST in North America, 5:00 p.m. CET in Europe, and 5:00 p.m. KST in Asia. For time zone conversions, see this site.

4 Likes

Yeah…it’s only 5:00 am central time so still early :grin:

I go off the launcher, if the launcher says Nov. 22 it should be Nov 22, not Nov 23.

And it does start on the 22nd at 5 PM local time for each region. Which region are you logging into?

Australia, EST, currently 9:14pm, no season start. “Season 19 begins November 22, alongside our next Diablo III patch. Read on to learn more about the brand-new Season of Eternal Conflict buff, two divinely inspired new class sets, and a handful of old and new item reworks coming in Patch 2.6.7.”

Off their official site. Nov. 22. Blizz needs to remember the entire world plays this game, so when they say Nov. 22, it should be Nov. 22.

I meant which D3 region you’re logging in. As an Australian I assume you’re logging into the US region. For that region S19 won’t start for almost 14h as it isn’t 5 PM on the 22nd yet.

I admit this is one of the cases Blizzard could a bit be more clear. The start time are based on server regions and for people living in different parts of the world it might be confusing.

1 Like

Yeah, NA region. It just sucks, as I came home early to log on, because last season sucked balls (for me at least) and I’m excited to get a new season going.

I wasn’t sure what time it was launching until you linked that site, as the page I was reading was linked directly from the launcher, and all it said was Nov. 22.

Or you can go to Diablofans and check the countdown timer there for each region.

For future reference, TrepChains over in the ANZ sub-forum is usually really good at posting what time seasons/eras begin/end for Aussies and Kiwis.

1 Like

And in North America it still is the 22nd. Little thing called time zones.

Is the NA region really better than the rest for you?

In terms of ping, yeah. There’s an ANZ server that we can access through the US region.