Season 19 rewards?

Season 16 was my first Season, and it gave wings,
Season 17 gave a pet,
Season 18 gave a pennant,
so season 19 should be giving another pair of wings?

Peeps said the pet from 17,
and pennant from 18 where from older seasons.
I hope the wings you get in season 19 are the Fiacla-Géar wings.

The cycle is pet -> pennant -> pet -> wings -> repeat. Since S16 was the previous season that gave wings, the next time will be S20.

If the recycled cosmetics pattern holds, the S20 wings will be Anguish’s Grasp.

1 Like

How about something like elemental wings made out of frost, or lighting in the future, something really cool looking.

2 Likes

Season 19 rewards seem to be a repeat of season 7, so…pet will probably be the Unicorn one? Just a hunch.

1 Like

Dang, that means i’t’s probs going to be a year before those wings cycle back.
Thanks for the info. o7
What is the pet going to be next season then?

Google the Season 7 first look blog for your answers.

Or just check the cosmetic item listing:

So the snow covered portrait and the black fiery unicorn?
Thank you. o7

From what I read, yes. No proof, though. I just Google Season 7 rewards, since that seems to be the season they are repeating this time. Could be wrong…

1 Like

Just confirming for Season 19:

• Yes, the Season 7 rewards (snowy portrait + Red Unihorn) will be returning, earned upon completing Chapter IV.
  • Yes, there are also additional Season rewards coming for completing the whole Season Journey, similar to Season 17’s Galactic Wings; it will be both a unique portrait frame and a unique pet.

That does mean you get two pets for completing all of S19. I’m pretty excited, not gonna lie.

9 Likes

Nice. Happy dance. :grinning:

1 Like

yahooooo!! i did miss all the wings. This time i will grab them XD

That type of excitement caused a lot of trouble this time last year, so you might wanna chillax this year.

Have some spiced tea, get a foot massage, get your hair dyed red, go to a spa or an indoors heated pool…you catch the drift.