Season 19 finished 4 chapters for rewards

So I just finished the 4 chapters so that I can get my horse pet the portrait and a set armor. I’m a crusader so it was for Rolands set. The green kind. I only got 2 of them. I thought it was for all 6. Is this how it is ? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Your question should be asked on General Discussion, not here on Technical Support.

The two conqueror transmogs went into your collection automatically.

The seasonal blog has already stated that the new frame and pet will be rewarded when you complete the entire journey. There are many chapters ahead for you to complete.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-is-now-live-11-14-2019#rewards

two new cosmetic rewards for those who complete the entirety of the Season journey.

1 Like

The set gifts are given at the completion of Ch2, 3 and 4. How long ago did you complete 2 and 3? They only stay in mail 30 days.
As Maskraider said, this is not a Tech Support issue, nor is it a Bug.

1 Like

Hi :

The Dream of Piers (horse) pet and the Eternal Woods (frost) portrait, shown below, are added automatically to your collection when you complete Chapters I to iV.

There is another pet and another portrait, shown below, who are also available this season… when you complete all the objectives of the journey.

The season will end Sunday… you will need to hurry if you want the Angelic Treasure Goblin pet and the Valor Portrait Frame.