Season 19 Deadpool

When and how do you think your first toon will bite the dust this season?

I am rolling a DH (boo ya!) and I think I’m going to go out to Explosive elite pack somewhere between paragon 70-100 running a grift.

Anyone else with a deadpool prediction?

EDIT: Not dead yet and I’m at para 650+. Just plugging along…

First week or after I collect all my starter set gear and then lose it all in a dramatic scene.

1 Like

EO and Sherwin – stalwarts of the game, to be sure. I’m still in “lurker” mode

2 Likes

Hey JC
Sherwin is far more stalwart than I. The dude lives, breathes, and spins barbarians forever. I took a very long break and have been playing world of warcraft primarily for a few years now and only came back after hitting a point where I felt like I was “done with the content” in WoW’s latest xpack (which is an incredibly good feeling for me).

We’ll 700 is the new 100 so be careful, your right near the original prediction once you factor in inflation.

1 Like

I’ve been trying so hard this season to play hardcore, but it’s just not panning out. I’ve lost at least 6 characters. I can’t seem to get very far at all. I think I’ve got about 170 ish para, and virtually no decent cube gear or hand me downs. I’m having very bad RNG too. Can’t really get any builds going. Softcore though I already finished my season journey. (go figure)

I’m just bad at this. :roll_eyes:

hey guys new here, just looking for someone to play hc with new to it have a lv 1 monk , Agustin9000#2724 EU

Im on XB1 but I currently just finished GR41 and im 181 ATM on my Necro. I just know Its gonna be when i stupidly evade into molten or i get trapped by a waller in sea of arcane. Ive tripped my rescue skill twice now

What’s up Emmet? Recently back and been playing a few weeks. I thought my monk would have been KO’d by now but I keep plugging along. Had a few close calls but nothing too dramatic. I’m rolling the dice and playing on wi-fi, Im sure I’ll get gibbed when my connection has a massive lag. Oh well I’e got spares on all my gear so I’ll just dust my self off and re-roll. Hope everyone is doing well, if anyone wants to link up and run some hmu in game. All the old heads on my list seem to be MIA.

1 Like

Sigh my Necro bit the dust last night 300 Para GR55. Stepped into second level and two juggernauts waiting at entrance. Some combo of Waller/Frozen/Molten. Sucker put a wall up over the exit so I couldn’t escape and the swarm of minions pinned me in narrow dead end.

LOL, I thought I was playing relatively safe as I had cleared a 54 with no issues. I hadn’t even leveled up a gem of ease yet.

Had a good laugh and now back to it.

They planned their ambush well and the hunter became the hunted.

I will raise my glass in your honor (tonight, after I get more wine).

EDIT: Tried something new “Bota Box” (which is like 2.5L wine) Nighthawk Gold Buttery Chardonnay which turned out to be way toooooo tasty. Fine for a Friday night and not so good for a thursday. I feel as I may regret the tastiness tomorrow morning.

1 Like

First RIP of the season. P1025 (I think), GR120 attempt on WW barb. Pulled 3 elites and 3 champs, hoped for a pylon as I grouped them all. I was not lucky. Procced, WOTB went down for a split second, stone gauntlets kicked in. Ded. I knew I was gone when there was no pylon, but I figured I’d try to get them down.

2 Likes

RIP.

Lost my DH last night as well. pushing in GR103, proced - thought it was arc beams / waller pack that did it. vaulted out to the edges and was just clearing trash waiting for the passive to cool down when a freeking goatman threw a single spear at me. one shot death. Vengence was active too. I’m guessing that was what proc’d me too. I had no idea these goatman spears were stronger than RG or champion packs. Still, any non lag death is a good death. cheers!

EDIT: Says killed by “unknown”. in the death shot screen shot I see reflect damage up on one of the E’s. So who knows. Clearly I had no idea what proc’d me and deserved to be then killed by it.

1 Like