Season 18 bugs so far

Few seasonal bugs I’ve exprienced so far.

1. Error Code: 30 keeps poping up now and then.
  2. Matheal becomes invisible in fight except his health bar. Still damageable. So sandbox is still there.
  3. Garden of Hope Cursed Chest quest not updating after kiiling champions. This bug was there last season as well.
  4. Arcane beams can kill you when you are no where near it. Visual bug?
  5. Bounty marker/arrows reverts back to the old days now and then and doesn’t show up till you are near the objective’s location.

Yeah I’ve seen this too. I just put it down to lag. But it did seem rather odd. Nothing else seemed to lag at that point.

Is Error Code 30 the one that pops up when there’s a network error. Because I’ve been getting quite a few of those pop-ups since the installation of Version 2.6.6.61291. I’ve also been getting booted off the server a lot more often due to the server becoming unreachable all of a sudden. I’m not saying that the patch is what cased this, because I’ve had issues in the past where a piece of hardware happen to go bad at the same time as a unrelated software update, but these errors did start popping up as soon as patch 2.6.6.61291 was installed.

Looking to report a bug and can’t figures out how to do it so will to this list in hope that it will get fixed. In season 18 I had my templar hench spells all chosen. Now it shows no spells chosen and I cannot rechoose any spells. Frozen to zero and hench now worthless. Any fixes?

Not a bug. User error. Read the item descriptions before equipping.

There is no reason a P2000+ player shouldn’t know this.

1 Like
  1. Hijacking someone else’s thread to post a different type of issue is frowned on in these forums.
  2. Separate bugs should each be posted in separate threads for each bug reported.

Please read:

I sanctified a reilenas shadow hook, and now it says I can not equip more than one of this item, even though I have nothing in one hand or off hand.

Did you miss the last post here about “How to Write a Good Bug Report”? :sweat_smile:

Anyway the online profile ist not able to display sanctified items and the helm is missing as well. So is it possible that your helm is sanctified?

yes, my helm is sanctified also. Can you explain what you mean when you say, “the online profile isn’t able to display sanctified items?”

Sorry about the bug report. Character - Rhysand - Single player

The helm slot is displayed as empty in the online profile.

Sanctified items don’t appear on online profile. On my main seasonal toon, the ceremonial knife is blank, because it’s was sanctified.

(About the belt, bracers and the mojo pictures, it’s a problem from Blizzard, they’re not sanctified.)

The rule about sanctified items is simple:
You can equip only one.