Season 17 Ends August 18 | S18 Begins 8/23

Do you guys are really waiting for something big about this ?

2 Likes

That’s plenty of time. It took me exactly one week to complete entire journey from start to finish and I’m very casual player.

Hope you get the wings in time. :+1:

1 Like

It isn’t a big announcement.

It is more to do with the development of Diablo 3 in the future…in terms of what direction they are going.

This game is now with the Classic Game team and she is going to elaborate the future of it.

Oh for sure. I just ended up not playing this season due to personal stuff and not being that interested in how Barbarian looked this patch. But I did want to try and grab those wings. So it’s good that Nev gave us the ~2 week heads up.

looks like you have to chose between d3 s18 launch and wow classic launch, thanks alot, very very smart planning

2 Likes

In my case its another ‘big’ game relase thats gonna conflict around S18 relase so this might be the first season I either skip or late play.:neutral_face:

1 Like

grml i probably won’t even do the typical 2-6 days early season to see what hasn’t changed on barb…
so yeah thx for letting the others know -.-

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking, and tells me that they weren’t thinking…

Fixed that for you. Some of us do care.

5 Likes

Get back into the cave you troll.:-1:

3 Likes

Yep. I can pend posts to publish in advance, but apparently not pend them to sticky. :thinking: Still learning the limitations of the new forums myself.

Then I guess you don’t need to be able to post here. :woman_shrugging: Here’s the Code of Conduct, in case you’d like to try again at a later time.

21 Likes

Thank you!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Avalon,

Just a heads up. The system is pretty sensitive. I’d refrain from posts calling out trolls and just stick to flags. Otherwise, you might wind up being the one with action taken against your account.

I just spent a few minutes looking at the gap between season stop and start points, and can’t really find a pattern that’d help predict when Season 18 starts.

The obsession increases…

1 Like

Just a stupid question, are we going to receive two blogs, one with the updated patch notes for 2.6.6 and one for the future of D3? :slightly_smiling_face: I am getting old and can not remember everything.

4 Likes

please don’t let s18 star overlap with calssic wow launch, both are very unique experiences with classic being once in a life time thing (or twice Kapp). Also both are blizz’s projects, a little bit of thinking on this would be very appreciated. :wink:

Actually, I would love it if the two games compete. I figure, with Wow Classic, it isn’t a limited time thing. It’s not like they’re going to shut down the Classic servers in 3 months, so they aren’t really competing.

And if a player wants to absolutely play WoW Classic and Season 18, they can. It just depends on how they manage their time. But if they don’t, then WoW Classic will still be there when the season is over.

The Priorities are up to the players, and not Blizzard in this scenario which is a good thing in my estimation.

Exactly the date I was hoping for, thank you Nev!!! I hope S18 will follow shortly on 23 August :slight_smile: