Seals A, C, and D should all be used for 1-70

Looking over the seals, it’s apparent that while A-D all work well leveling 1-70, A, C, and D will become useless after lvl 70 is reached. I would propose switching the positions of seals B and D, and then making the 3rd sacrifice attainable by level 40.

A, B, C and D are good seals.

Maybe less “Someone can pl me?” on the general chat

#IHaveADream

2 Likes

Sorry but the “double kill streak” power will never be useless for me. If you spend all of you time in rifts farming keys and XP then, yeah, it’s not much help but I spend way more time in bounties and the extra XP will help a lot. Heck, it even helps running EN’s… I regularly rack up 500 kill streaks in those.

Also, as I play HC exclusively being able to level up a replacement toon will be way less painful.

A problem, is that while the double kill streak power is very useful on the PC, it’s actually a detriment and will harm every console player. They do roughly half the damage PC players do unless they pick up NG globes, which only drop when you reach another level of a kill streak. So they’re constantly having to drop kill streaks in Greater Rifts to make sure they can get globes to drop again. And then you get to the boss, who takes so long the NG power runs out, with no way to refresh it.

To be honest, I don’t care about console players.

It’s rude but…

1 Like

Yeah, and you shouldn’t because they are clearly the better players, with the way so much is stacked against them.

You talk about cheaters?

It’s funny, I never saw a video about the Console LB on this forum. Or a video of a console player profile…

1 Like

Nope, they disservice the brand and label, even on PC, but with the gimps that come to console, especially as it relates to the damage and GR equivalency differential (and the utter lack of direct skill targeting), a player who can legit clear a GR140+ is a better player than one who does the same on PC - there are just more negative effects the player must overcome to get to those heights.

And… I do not consider myself among them nor do I want to be.

lol wut??

• A - Your Kill Streak timer duration and reward bonus are doubled.
  • B - Pools of Reflection last for the entire Season and are not removed by death.
  • C - Items have no level requirement.
  • D - +200 Damage

How are these useless at level 70? (They’re not)

A - Killstreaks still matter for paragon xp.
B - Xp pools still matter for paragon.
C - This is the only one that will be come useless at 70, but it won’t be useless for leveling other characters.
D - +200 damage is flat +200 damage and still helps at level 70.

What with all those cheating items that exist in console? Much wow, very impress :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Console will NEVER be harder than PC. Simply because the player pool is like a bunch of fortnite kids with no real investment into the game.

A shame your rolling eyes missed the definition by a mile and a half - cheating was disregarded outright but your point-and-click mind is A-OK to completely bypass what is actually being discussed because the processor needed to confuse it further would require an overclock and you can’t afford that.

But, thanks for jumping in with “hey, I’m stupid.”

Bypass what is actually being discussed? You were literally arguing that console players were/are better players. Better players, BY DEFINITION, do NOT need to cheat.

But, get mad and sling insults because you can’t handle the truth I guess? Thats your problem, not mine.

You could easily argue that better players are simply better cheaters. An argument backed by the observation that often cheaters are discovered by their incredible results needing to be explained.

Yea, but cheating doesn’t actually make them better at the game, it just makes them cheaters, who often NEED to cheat to be good at the game. Honestly, I wish blizzard would just IP ban every single cheater in their games

Actually going to ask bliz to ban cheaters in a post her shortly lol