Saison 21 - Top 50 Demons Hunters 100% legit on switch

Hi ! You can find here the top 50 of legits Demons Hunters on Nintendo Switch.

w w w. leshordesmetalliques. com / diablo /

We did this work because Nintendo unfortunaly accept cheatters and it’s impossible for a gamer to know his correct rang.

Hope you appreciate it !

Darquos.

Hi, yes this is a good idea and we have done similar in the past on PS4.

But…I assume you mean top DH on Switch without modded gear?

Because that is different to 100% legit. Console suffers issues with save scumming with the offline saves thus you have no way to be able to verify people are 100% legit.

People can use mats to check primals then crash the game to get mats back etc or use save editors to get mats.

Simply speaking you cannot be sure everyone is 100% legit.

I have gone on the website and was wanting to check builds out to see how many Primals they have as this indicates save scumming/crashing to get Primals.

PC players who cannot cheat in this manner are very lucky to finish a season with 4 Primals for a certain build.

Anything above a 7 in my opinion is very suspect.

Welcome your thoughts.

As a switch player, I have given up trying to separate the legit from the cheaters for the exact reason above. It is too easy for modders. If they are able to mod the game to get 20,000 para in one rift it is impossible to really know for sure. I just compete against friends and set goals for myself. Everything else is brutally futile.

I will add, good stuff on doing this though. I would be curious about other classes and the group boards.

@ homerjnick

Any chance of you picking back up end of season leaderboard videos? You were doing an awesome service for console players.

Hi Homerjnick,

Lesdennis here, thought i would just post a few comments as I was originally asked by Darquos to help verify the people on a list. I believe we are waiting for another person to check and verify the list to try and ensure some consistancy…

Out of all the people I checked against Darquos’s results there was only one person we had a difference of opinion on, but later agreed on.

As I advised Darquos this was my opinion, based on my personal experience within the game so I can’t say it’s 100% accurate, but I have tried to be as fair as possible.

We have removed anyone with full perfect primals, 150 gems, people with 20k paragon are very easy to spot as they have garbage gear or full primals without any augments or vastly uneven gems.

I have had another look at the top 20 people in the list today, of the top ten one person has 7 primals, another 6 and the rest 2-4. One person in the top twenty has 9 primals. You may find that number suspect but I personally disagree (even before taking into account double bouties). Please note I don’t play on PC.

I have spent 3200+ hours playing Diablo since January 10th thanks to covid. I’m not sure how much time you have spent playing the game in one season but last season on my multi shot demon hunter I saw the below correct item primal items drop on the floor:

1x good Yangs Recurve, 1 x bad gloves, 2 x ok shoulders, 1 x ok chest, 1 x ok legs, 2 x ok Wraps of Clarity, 2 x Dead Mans Legacy (1 gg 1 bad), 2 x bad focus, 1 bad Squirts.

I saw so many primal drops on my Demon Hunter last season because I constantly grouped with people for bounties, rifts and speed greater rifts. I got 16 primal drops in one day last season (2 were useful).

Due to 20k Paragon boosting this season I have refused to join public groups apart from bounties, I have only tried to group with people via discord group for grs and bounties. So for me this season it’s been 80% solo, as such I’ve only seen 2 equippable primal floor drops on my demon hunter. I often go several days without seeing a primal drop now.

Playing the game mostly solo has had a huge impact on the number of primal drops I have seen this season.

That being said I do agree that you can’t confirm it’s 100% accurate.

Thanks Darquos for taking the time to do this, it has been very interesting to see that out of the top 1130 people on blizzards leaderboard only 50 are potentially legit.

2 Likes

That is a nice explanation thank you.

But I disagree on the amount of primals for a certain build in a season. I’ve played a season from start to end multiple times and have finished top in solo and group leaderboards and have streamed my sessions every day to prove you do not need to cheat to compete.

In seasons I easily get 50-100 Primals depending on how long of the 3 months I play but to get 6+ Primal items for a specific build and be near top of the leaderboards is just not likely without cheating.

I use PC as the basis because they cannot cheat to reforge items or get mass mats (bar botting) and most you will see in their builds are between 4 and 5.

I’ve finished one season with 5 Primals for my build and I got 2 in one day that was freak RNG.

The PC playerbase is far far greater than console and if the average at the top is 4/5 Primals then given the game is the same on console in terms of drops rate then the same should be seen, of course there are unique occurrences.

Your top 20 that has 9 Primals is cheating in my opinion as perhaps the 7 Primals person is.

Of course, it doesn’t really matter because as I said in my original post whilst we can all “vet” the leaderboards to try and weed out cheaters you and I have no way to determine who cheats.

On PS4 in legit communities you will see people with just Primal weapons and jewellery and that is just a coincidence that Primals in those slots make a bigger difference than the others thus legit players can be smart and choose very carefully when to cheat.

I admire the link in the OP and the work to vet the Switch leaderboards when they are full of cheaters and more so than PS4/XB1 due to modded gear but my point is it will never be full proof.

2 Likes

Like you said, and this is one of the reasons I don’t join SSF on the PC, unless you stream every single session you have, it’s impossible to tell who cheats.

And that’s like a 24/7 stream of your PS4, which no one will do.

You mentioned save scumming. All one would have to do is constantly reload until they found what they were after, then reload the save, and start streaming then. It’s just one extra step from what you mentioned, but on the surface level, would appear to be legitimate, albeit in reality it wasn’t.

About the only thing you could do for a legitimate race is pretty much block the usage of the blacksmith, enchanter, and Kadala. All gear would be required to come from farming.

2 Likes

I personally wish everyone would play legit.

It is impossible to know for 100% if someone is cheating or not. Attempting to create your own list of top legit players is futile. Banging your head against a brick wall would likely produce better results (I don’t reccomend doing that either).

As mentioned above, the only way to eliminate trforge cheating would be to restrict items used to drops only and stream 100% of your gameplay; Even then, its still not 100% because no one can/will stream 24/7 for the entire season. All it would take, for any doubt, would be the player stopped streaming even for an hour. Whst did the player do in that hour? Did they spend shards at kadala? Uhoh, they might have cheated! Besides, no one has the time to watch 24/7 3 months of streaming footage for even a single player, much less everyone involved.

A much bigger concern than reforge exploiting is save scumming to revive a dead hardcore character. I can compete against players who reforge exploit, but it is alot more difficult to compete against Hardcore revivers who are also reforge exploiting.

1 Like

Just reposting the link the OP put up to be a bit more friendly.

www.leshordesmetalliques.com/diablo/

Another cheat that is harder to check just via leaderboards is paragon boosting. Sure, if they ran with someone who has modded gear you can see it clearly if you are friends with them (or scrolling through top 2, 3, and four man clears but that takes forever) but much like the streamer who stops their stream and doubt creeps in it is easy enough to go offline and run your modded gear then so it isn’t recorded.

This is why, as much as it’s interesting, trying to compete on switch leaderboards is pointless. Diablo on switch is for fun, not competitiveness. I’ve learned this the hard way over the last few seasons but especially this one where depending on how theme is played damn near anything is possible.