S28 Which Class to Start?

What class do you plan on starting season 28 with?
We were thinking 4 witch doctors.

6 Likes

Why not 2 WD and 2 Saders? :laughing:

5 Likes

WD, like always.

1 Like

BARBARIAN!!! RAWR!!!

3 Likes

Demon Hunter. Unhollowed Essence Set Mutishot looks so juicy now. Then transition to Natalya Assassin Set.

2 Likes

I will run with a Monk, tempest rush with sweeping wind will be the build at some point.

Necro.

Every class but the Necro takes roughly 20+ minutes to Level 18. Now, just simulating having all 70 gear, in 20 minutes, I was able to get to 50 with both my Wizard and DH in the same amount of time, rushing to 18 as a Necro, then switching over.

Diablo 3 - Testing 1-70 S28 Leveling for Wizard - Twitch

Diablo 3 - Testing 1-70 S28 Leveling for Demon Hunter - Twitch

Now, granted, the double massacres will help the other classes, but they’ll also help the Necro as well.

4 Likes

I have been tortured in torment man.

DH, obviously!
Maybe make a Monk next?

I wanna do a Wizard again! Only run Wizard like about 20 seasons! But… mm… there is like almost nothing this season and it could hardly top season 27… so perhaps I should take a break hey?

Nope, the real question is will I go HC again? Has been a while…

DH. Can’t wait to see UE back in melting land.

The UE buff looks interesting indeed

2 Likes

Witch Doctor is my favourite and most played class in D3. As this will be the D3 swansong before D4 launch, i will blast to max with my WD.

1 Like

Witch Doctor Lovers, check my S54 Proposal and tell me what you would like for Witch Doctor ?

DH for me, UE and Nat!

I saw it. But Zuni is good as it is. Do something for Jade or HT.

3 Likes

Played demon hunter a lot the last few seasons and am glad to see the necro set coming back, so I think I’ll go with it. However, frenzy barbarian is also a lot of fun so maybe I will start as necro and switch at some point. I might consider a tempest rush monk, but that’d be late in the season simply because, when I play monk, that is what I always play.

Monk Raiment 100%. I’m really hoping they buff the DS build with Fleshrake especially, but I’ll take regular Raiment too. The defensive buffs in the Altar should help a ton with this build this season.

Otherwise maybe I’ll try new DH trapper on ptr first and see if I gel with that playstyle. Then I’ll check whatever is OP this season for either speeds or pushing.

any class.

• The main thing is to have pleasure from this in the game.
    • Otherwise, why play such games?!
      • Just for the sake of pleasure…
2 Likes

Xaviour from DoG: Delusions of Grandeur?

TR Monk foR life brah!!!