S26 Proposal - Inarius Avatar of Death

I’ve said the same in one of his previous suggestion threads and it was even worse.

It’s fine to do theorycrafting and rework suggestions but those suggestions should be viable to implement, make sense to the theme of the set (Inarius is indeed melee range set) and have at least decent build flexibility. This Inarius rework suggestion is once again overelaborate and seems to have zero flexibility, it’s for very specific purpose.

2 Likes

The armour of king leoric set propsal, and the trag’oul rework. Both for minions only, and nonsense set bonuses, and legendary items. How could I forget those.

1 Like

Well you will have to sacrifice a ring slot for that.

Maybe.

I’d rather say Masquerade is the tank.

Developers won’t change Rathma now it is an Army of the Dead build.

It could have been a new set.
But I doubt they would introduce a new set.
If they had to refactor one, it would be Inarius.

Well the rework is more flexible than the original because it allows either ranged or melee builds.

You are not bound to the bone storm, but rather bound to curses.
You can cast curses either as aura or far away, depending on your preferences.

And it is retro compatible to the original Inarius.
All builds you could make with the original Inarius can be recreated with this proposal.

That said, discussing with you guys, made me think that some things can be improved.

I should remove the 28 Skeletal Warrior bonuses from Inarius and put it inside legendaries. I shall also correct all Skeletal Warrior bonuses to simply catch the 25x ratio of power between Mages and Skeletons, maybe fix Bone Ringer so it stacks more quickly, and decrese the bonus of Transmutation of Elements to 100%.

I should also rethink the Avatar of Death behavior. Why not incarnate the Golem itself with your own special abilities just like Wizzard’s Archon ? That could enhance the melee orientation of this proposal.

if you have more suggestions, write them !

If there is a change to the Inarius set, I would like to see it work well with curses, namely in that the 4 piece just grants the frailty aura.

1 Like

Made another proposal dedicated to the massive skeletons army concept