S26 Conquests & Gifts (Console)

So, since I can’t weigh in over in General because I’m an X-Box player:

Conquests: Yeah!!! Feel the console love!!! I can basically do all five! (Although I’ll probably skip on Averice), but anyway: they’re all easy/doable given enough grinding. Sure, you’ll need to play a second character, but I play all seven anyway! And best of all: NO CURSES!!!

Gifts: None of my favo’s are here, s that’s a pitty, but we can get an easy speed-farm set in Inna, so I’ll probably do that. I will go wizard, as usual, and level using LoD, but Monk will be next to speedfarm the holy hell out of the game! Pitty, as like PoJ, GoD or WoW much better for speed (just more fun). Still, pretty happy this time around!

1 Like

They took it easy on us after last season, everyone should be able to 3 of them easy.

As far as gifts, I want to try the new barn rework so this is perfect for that. Hopefully they will make it better with the next PTR patch before releasing it.

Yes, the line dancing patch was long overdue. :wink:

1 Like

:crazy_face:

BARB is all about that Line Dance life.

Curse this thread, now I will never get the image of a line of barbarians in cowboy hats out of my head. :laughing:

1 Like

“You put the Bul-Kathos in, pull the Bul-Kathos out, put the Istvan’s in and twirl all about… that’s what being a barb’s about!”

2 Likes