S25 Rank 1 WORLD GR 141 Ranged S6 Fire Impale Clear Vid!

Video below. Some absolutely insane stutter stepping. Did not think it would be possible to get the rank 1 world clear at 2600 para, considering the guy I had to beat was 4k paragon. Fire impale stacked with multipliers is something else man!

Interesting things to note is that I used remnant of pain instead of anguish, and used from the shadows vengeance to proc freeze to get the soul shards effect without having to use a cold skill. The attack speed affix works really well with Fire’s burn damage mechanics. Probably the most unique things about the setup.

Build link: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/198752612

7 Likes

Very nice, not really seen Impale played as a ranged / standing outside the mobs much before. I’ve always played it as a face-tanking melee thing. Are you still on track for Rank 1 on all 6 set / no set leaderboards?

Melee is of course the standard. It wasn’t until last season that I tried coming up with a ranged version of S6 that i’d like, and ever since then I’ve enjoyed Impale a lot more. While I’ve always thought impale was cool, playing any melee build is something I never liked.

That’s still the goal. So far M6, S6 and UE6 rank 1 world’s are done. GoD6 might be a little tougher, but nats and LoD are pretty much a ghost town.

1 Like

Awesome stuff mate, congrats. I kind of play a split melee/ranged with s6 impale, depending upon the mobs. Melee preferred obviously. Nowhere near this with my shadow mantle impale gal on PS4, but have managed a GR124 in 6.5 minutes (HC) @ p750 and 10 augments at rank 125. Hoping to hit GR130 by the end of season, will be very happy if I can. Looks like m6 sentry is around 5GRs higher than s6 impale this season. GOD HA seems around the same level now, but few players are playing it on console.