S24, the best season yet!

As S24 draws to an end…I gotta say, I don’t care if that end is delayed indefinitely. This season has prompted me to play more characters and classes than any other so far! And I play on PC, Xbox, PS5, AND Switch. Yeah, I got it bad. I love this game for multitasking, I.E. keeping my hands busy when I am watching a movie or listening to an audiobook.

S24 has been such fun. I will be sorry to see it end!

10 Likes

I agree with you. For fun factor, this is almost as good as s19. For power and loot whoring factor, this season takes the cake. I am taking advantage of the tempest rush inna build to pad some paragons while I can.

2 Likes

Enjoy while it lasts, they may prolong the S24 but it won’t last very long. I started to doubt that they’d come up with a balanced way to incorporate a new power layer or items into the game after this point. Nothing has been announced or teased yet.

I don’t really agree or disagree, but mostly disagree based on general burn out which is not the game’s fault but my own.

I was amped for it. And then disappointed with how it actually played out. Not getting an ethereal until endgame was… just not fun or exciting. Definitely does not make me want to get all of them. Even when I tried other classes with ethereal weapons dropped for them, it just felt sort of “meh… this again.”

I finished the Journey like I do, but I can’t convince myself to play any further. Usually I’ll at least drop in for an hour or two a week. Just feels so “the same” even though there’s a slight weapon change. It is still the same build.

I played way more of the previous season with the new follower stuff than this one.

I admit, it’s going to hurt when the season ends and these super OP weapons disappear.

As the season starts getting close to the end, if you don’t want a weaponless character, be sure to start farming for the replacement weapons.

8 Likes

What made this season so great for me was almost every class (RIP crusader) was highly viable in group compositions, along with the great customization options that come from Ethereals (I’m able to look past the “mundane” buff of +5-10 GR tiers they give), along with the extended leaderboards and further customizations from follower changes that I personally got to enjoy for the first time because of how disappointing (non-)season 23 was.

1 Like

I agree that S24 has been amazing, possibly the best season ever. However after reaching paragon 3000, GR140 solo with two classes and GR150 in group, I must say that I am getting bored and that I can’t wait for S25 to start. Sadly it looks like we are going to have to wait at least for one more month, maybe more :frowning:

I also think it has be very good season.
There has been some variation in groups I have played, has been different damage dealers. And in wizard based groups there has been some variation allowed for support roles (even though some are slightly better than others).

I’ve played mostly wizard, and there has been nice amount of variations to used based on rest of the group. Of course i’ve only been using that one set, but still better variation than for a long time.
I also liked having 2h weapon for more dmg and more trouble keeping defense up - but still not mandatory for all situations.

I also enjoyed weapon grind taking good amount of time. Didn’t get everything immediately but didn’t need to grind impossibly long either. This is actually a good indication what would be the good drop rate for end game stuff.

my favourite season i think so far.

wish the teal beams could stay.

have enjoyed being able to push higher rifts without using the ott super saiyan crap skills.

I have a few ethereals in my stash. Just before the season ends, I will salvage them. They give an astonishingly high number of mats. And yeah, the replacement weapons have been farmed already.

1 Like