S24 R1 inna's mantra.. 0 augs gr 140 Hardcore (AD works)

I just dropped a 140 HC with under 2k pg <15k dex and 128% AD on Inna’s Fire Monk

also In geom instead of furnace cuz of bartuc drops

tis rank 1 innas hc 0 augments

Area Damage does proc… but it doesnt seem to be very effective on a lot of mob types, you really want that tiiiiiight smaller mob… armored deez swam’s etc

5 Likes

congrats on that hard core gr!
nice to see you and others trying new builds
I am enjoying this seasons more than any other.

The champ speaks.

Grats brotha.

I recently got my Zero-Augment GR140 clear done on softcore season: 15k dex, 87% AD, Jade Talon Tempest Rush, No Epiphany. Starting map was Corvus. Condi was split between 2 maps, but it took out 4 elites. Definitely room to go higher. The previous key I knocked out GR139.

Ive now come to the decision that AD might be helpful for a higher paragon clear especially on certain mob types but the chance to proc it being so much lower means that since the new TR WKL/obszod build is obviously stronger, there arent enough affix slots to make it worth focusing on … if it’s between AD and more vit and you’re on SC and you feel comfortable you wont die too much, go AD…

If youre on HC, and you’re not 4k paragon + augged, like my boy Tsom who just did a 150 with TR build… even he takes a ton of damage reportedly so keep that in mind… you might want those vit rolls

But certainly in HC I think the chance of having lag in a solo clear vs its damage output its worth at least having the 50% from paragon in if not a roll on the choulders or something