S19 Theme, Need Clarification

Just wondering if somebody from blizzard can explain how the hell console players are supposed to use this??? We have to stop our kill streaks to be able to keep generating Neph Globes, plus the fact that our globes don’t work the same way PC does, how will this translate for us on consoles???

Ummm… maybe move this to the Console or General Forum. Not sure how it relates to “New Player Help”.

1 Like

We don’t get blizzard reps in console. They ignore us.

Console forums --------------->

You don’t get Blizzard reps in New player, either. 99.999% of this forum is run by fans.

As for the Season - It is definitely a season of increased damage. I am sure they will name it when the official statement comes out in due time. The only negative comment I have heard is from some players who were expecting more at 1,000 kills. People will always expect more.

ALSO - There might be something you may not be aware of? Apologies if you are.
A great deal of players in this forum were in awe of the console modifications made by some hackers. Frightened to a certain degree might even be more accurate.

Seeing a screenshot of one player with 3x gems in each socket was really quite scary, and a brand new level of hacking and cheating.
Perhaps part of the reason Blizzard may not do much in this area could be because they do not know who is honest and who is not?
You may well be honest and above reproach, but you do get what I am saying?

the whole issue with the s19 theme, is how the NG works on console… There is 0 possibility that we can get 1000 kill streak on console. Our NG’s give us the damage that PC deals. we have to STOP kill streaks, just to be able to start picking them back up again. Unless they reconfigure NG to be the same as PC for our endgame, consoles might as well not participate in S19

I’m not console player, I might misunderstand something.

The kill streak works very similar to Massacre bonus which is originated from console version. So, you have conflict between Massacre and NG as well? How you deal with it?

Also, PC version is difficult to get 1000 kill streaks too. Low mob density, bad maps, picking DB/progress globes, etc. may break the chain.