S19 GR150 Necro clear

I was just kidding of course. I would like to see all the builds be pretty equal in damage output and reduction. Now when it comes to build mechanics with crowd control, movement speed and other things that’s another animal all together. I’m not sure how that can be handled. Maybe just have some builds that are good at some things while others are for other things.

3 Likes

Forget nerfing. Nerfing has killed so many builds over the years and made less options in group play. Static Charge, Heal Monk come to mind.

Its the reason why people play less

No. Its because they constantly buffed sets. Then people whine and wanted other things buffed. Honestly, there needs to be a serious nerf to a lot of sets including LoD gem/making 150 unobtainable. The changes over the years are why a lot of the player base left. New content does not mean X000% increase dmg.

We should both buff and nerf to bring balance. Your concern is related to overnerfs and overbuffs that result in less options for group.

Good balance = more options
Bad balance = inferior options

Micro you are advocating for buffs now? What has changed, as you have been VERY clear on your stance to nerf builds as of lately

1 Like

I have advocated for buffs to underperforming classes and .nerfs to overperforming classes. On the new forum, I posted over and over again my support to buff barbs (and monks) when they were weak and nerf to wizards. Now, I am advocating for buffs to necromancers and nerfs to OP builds (e.g. AoV crusader).

Dont get me wrong we need more balance in game, you just took me by surprise with your stance

Necro right now needs the most love. Followed by witch doctor.

Except the builds that got overnerfed are gone forever now because they didnt nerf the set multipliers… They nerfed the actual skill damage.

Well, hot take here I guess, but personally I’m glad the Thorns Necro was nerfed into the ground more or less. Horrible playstyle for a meta pushing build IMO.

People were clearing 150 with Barbs and they got banned. Since it can only be done with an expoit cheat.

150 may have been possible legit with the lam belt buff but that got nerf before the season started.

I do not admire the use of a Necromancer, to create magic. They are not a second class to the wizard, This time seems not to remember, the schools war. Necromancers where treated as rogues and upstarts, who where little better nobility, than a summoners cloak. That went on for years, until the use of the changeling, to create a group of master Necromancers. If there was even a rumor of such a power existing, they would find them-self the target of binding magics, on a level that would rival war casting.

Even the devs agree things got out of hand with the constant buffing.

1 Like