S19 GR150 Necro clear

the sarcasm is strong in here.

1 Like

This is the 1st season for a long long time that crusader are part of the Meta in group play. And again without seasonal buff no class is able to reach 150 solo during season.

1 Like

Did you have the game when Necro came out? Overpowered as sh1t compared to everyone else. They been bringing everyone up to Necro.

1 Like

When necromancer was initially released, it was the strongest class. Now, it is the weakest.

Er no…WD are…

When S12 where were you than? Did you want to nerf your necro class??? to bring necro lvl to ALL the other class… you said you want balance & expect balance you EVEN said it yourself necro was the strongest class… So now crusader/barb is suppose to be nerf?

We are almost to 20 season… FYI Crusader is ONLY META during 1 season when condem was introduce & arkans set was having 6pc set as AC as 50% CDR, the rest of the season no crusade class is ever been seen as meta. ONLY this season recently… Necro was intro in S11 or S12 necro class has always been in 4man meta TILL DATE… even better placing with DH CRU.

Ask anyone who play D3 anytime is necro class the weakest you get the answer…

You want balance or you want balance in your necro class at S12???

this tread speaks necro clear 150 GR solo… again if necro is weak is because you cannot played necro like that player or you think necro should be clearing 150GR solo under 5mins as a mark…

1 Like

When necro DLC became availanle, the big joke was they made it OP to encourage more dowloads. For balance, I’m talking about recent announcements.

Actually WD are much weaker in all terms, solo and group play.

2 Likes

Yup…

That is nice but they still need to BUFF BARBS!!!

Exactly!! I should be able to clear a 150 half drunk while petting my dog and watching stranger things in 5 min or less without dying

2 Likes

Eh? Barbs can do GR150 IN SEASON…and they are part of the 4 man meta AND can now be a speed meta for paragon and bounties.

Barbs need nerfing if anything. I predict the Lamention belt will get reduced from 150% to 100%.

1 Like

I was just kidding of course. I would like to see all the builds be pretty equal in damage output and reduction. Now when it comes to build mechanics with crowd control, movement speed and other things that’s another animal all together. I’m not sure how that can be handled. Maybe just have some builds that are good at some things while others are for other things.

3 Likes

Forget nerfing. Nerfing has killed so many builds over the years and made less options in group play. Static Charge, Heal Monk come to mind.

Its the reason why people play less

No. Its because they constantly buffed sets. Then people whine and wanted other things buffed. Honestly, there needs to be a serious nerf to a lot of sets including LoD gem/making 150 unobtainable. The changes over the years are why a lot of the player base left. New content does not mean X000% increase dmg.

We should both buff and nerf to bring balance. Your concern is related to overnerfs and overbuffs that result in less options for group.

Good balance = more options
Bad balance = inferior options

Micro you are advocating for buffs now? What has changed, as you have been VERY clear on your stance to nerf builds as of lately

1 Like

I have advocated for buffs to underperforming classes and .nerfs to overperforming classes. On the new forum, I posted over and over again my support to buff barbs (and monks) when they were weak and nerf to wizards. Now, I am advocating for buffs to necromancers and nerfs to OP builds (e.g. AoV crusader).

Dont get me wrong we need more balance in game, you just took me by surprise with your stance

Necro right now needs the most love. Followed by witch doctor.