We want to be very transparent with this update. We have a fix for the party bug that we’ll be deploying at roughly 1:00PM PST.
This fix did not get a lot of testing internally, but we wanted to get it out asap before the holiday weekend. We had the choice between waiting till Tuesday, or getting it out today. We chose to take the risk to better the community playing experience. If, for any reason, this causes issues we can revert.
Thanks again for the patience