Rumors for September release date

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/d2r-delayed-to-2023/35360/10
I checked what you said and according to Rhykker it’s not confirmed as a release date, it might be the beta date, but one important matter he also talked about was the fact that if you pre-order, you get into the beta which would be nice:

2 Likes

That is not confirmed either. Blizz usually does not use Pre-purchase to grant Alpha or Beta access. They MIGHT, but it would be unusual. Certainly not confirmed from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Of course it’s not confirmed, take it with a grain of salt, but I remember being in Warcraft 3 reforged closed beta and then after like a week they opened it for everyone that pre purchased as well, so it’s a possibility

2 Likes

I hope this is right! Would love a release before Q4.

It’s a leak coming from a very reliable source so I’m confident this is all but confirmed… It’s just a matter of time at this point.

2 Likes

Can’t wait, wish it were even sooner!

so why does it say preorder does not include access to alpha/beta though according to leaks it will once alpha is announced im assuming

does not matter to me. i heard from very reliable sources that the game will be released in roughly six months or less, so no worries. the sooner the better but not concerned, yet. lol

1 Like

Someone posts click bait and you all flock to it… I will never understand social media and the attraction to idiots.

2 Likes

How is it click bait? He has been right about these leaks for a long time.

4 Likes