Royal Ring of Grandeur unable to be Sacrificed

It seems the bug has affected most people. For me I was able to sacrifice the RRoG when I had a standard one and an ancient in my inventory. However my friend is currently trying to do the same thing, and it’s not registering at all that he has a RRoG in his inventory or stash.

Some items were automatically sacrificed and some items had to be clicked on with the thingy.

The system was showing they didn’t have the item at all. Showing 0/1 in the requirements area.

We have found a work around. Keep getting new RRoG until it works :confused:

Should have checked the Bug forums first. Ive pointed out that Rorg from followers pack does not work for this. The one from act1 bounty cache and jewelery pack from ptr vendor do work.

2 Likes

I was having problem with this. Also. The ring from the vendor was not working. I tried all kinds of things like we rolling it. Then I went and opened a new pack. Got a new ring from the vendor and it worked fine. Go figure.

I had two RRoGs in my bag as well and it is not recognizing either I tried placing in on the area where the sacrifice items are listed. Logged out of the game and back several times and it just wont show that I have any. Thought you should know. Thanks

Tried re-rolling as well. Thanks for the other idea I will try getting a new pack.

On PTR the RoRG coming from follower’s bags are not able to be used to up the altars, you may get one from an other bag, still in ancient quality.

I’m pretty sure the RoRG doesn’t have to be ancient, but the Hellfire Amulet does.

I could be wrong about that, but I think I got it right.

When i read the patchnote i saw “ancient” but i may be wrong, maybe that was for puzzle ring which you have to get in ancient quality.

Hellfire amulet does indeed tho, good point.

yeah, forgot about the puzzle ring, that’s ancient too I believe.