Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

5 Likes

Sweep attack single target damage is fine. Think of it this way : if somehow sweep attack could one shot the boss, everything else stays the same, how high could it go compared to Shotgun/A6I2 ? I’ll tell you : still not high enough to be in the same world.
Sweep attack needs an overall DPS increase, probably through a new weapon (come on, why are we still using a furnace in 2020 ?), ideally a buff to Skywarden, since it’s a 2-handed mace. With it, you can increase the whole build, including its trash killing potential to be a match to the current meta builds. A ×2 to ×3 buff would be… enough. ×4 would make it quite strong.

Not talking about shield bash, imo it should be left as is, or removed from the game.

2 Likes

Yeah i am up for a Roland buff. This was the first time after 6 seasons i tried Roland and i was suprised to see that it was really strong. That is due to the 4th cube of course and the Norvald set. If they make this change permanent, which i wish they will, then Roland will be definitely a strong set, viable for pushing high GRs. If not, it will probably go back to being below average.

1 Like

Unfortunately, Shield Bash and Sweep Attack are both single-strike, frontal-cone abilities (though Shield Bash has a rune that adds some chained aoe damage effects). These skills don’t have a ‘first three targets.’ They hit all targets at the same time. Which is why Drakon is worded the way it is. However, Roland’s underperforms by a sizable enough margin that the restriction on Drakon doesn’t make any sense.

Drakon’s Lesson: Sweep Attack and Shield Bash deal [300-400]% increased damage. This effect is doubled when only a single target is damaged.

1 Like

An idea I have, enemy hit by Shield bash takes XXX% more damage & dos 50% less damage build into to the set.

1 Like