<Rising Cadence> Recruiting players for Season 19!

Rising Cadence (RC) is a BRAND NEW clan created at the start of Season 19! We’re a small group of friends that have been playing together since Season 1 and decided create a new home for fellow seasonal players.

Your Goals
Leaderboards are fun to hit, but surpassing your own personal goal is what we strive for. Most of us keep playing because we love the game and are excited about each season. We’re looking for players who share our same sentiment, regardless of how pissed we get when we get another Primal Blackthorne’s.

New Players
If you’re a new player, welcome to Sanctuary! As long as you have the desire to learn, help others, and have a solid attitude, you’ll fit right in!

Do you have a Discord?
Yes! It’s nice to have if you want to do leaderboard pushes, but not required for your average farming session. I used to stream Diablo 3 back in the day, so we’ve just used my Twitch Discord for all of our clans to build a larger community. Most of us are friends and play all games together, so it’s nice to have one spot for everything.

If you would like to join, search for RC in the clans and request an invite. If you have any questions, or would like us to send you an invite, please leave a reply below and I’ll respond as soon as possible!

Thanks!
-Rhycon