Rift Guardian Autospawn

It would be nice to have Rift Guardian automatically spawn when the time runs out.
You won’t still be able to level legendary gems but it would make the greater rift run shorter even if you can’t finish it.

If you can not get an RG to spawn in 15 minutes, how long do you think it will take to kill that RG? In such a situation, you are attempting too high of a GR and you need to lower it until you get better gear or more paragon and augments.

1 Like

You can still kill the rift guardian but instead of having more time to spawn it, you will just have to use the time to kill it.
Sure that is true you can always lower the gr level, I mean any dumb person can recommend doing that.
If you are pushing like 130+ and you started good and the last 7 minutes went bad and you can’t overtake the progress anymore until the time is over.
Whatever % left, you still have to make it up, even if it was 99% left or 1% and in between, you still have to make up for it.
So instead of wasting minutes for 99% or 1% or in between, just spawn the Rift Guardian.
You can’t just say lower the gr level, how do you know your max if you don’t try for higher?
Doing that will benefit everybody.

Bot1 enters gr and leaves. Goes and does bounties. 14 min 45 seconds later jumps in gr Rg spawns kill it loot it repeat till bounties done. Might add 20% or more loot for the bots.

6 Likes

It used to be like this very early into Reaper of Souls.

Easy, if you can’t get the RG to spawn in 15 minutes AND kill it, you’re playing “above” your max. If you CAN get the RG to spawn and defeat it, you “may” be able to raise it higher depending on how much time is left.

2 Likes

Exactly this!!! Well said.

Someone could take your statements as a justification to bot. I don’t bot and I don’t think it is ok EVER to bot. End of story. It doesn’t affect me in any way whatsoever, I am a very casual player who has zero intentions of getting to the leaderboards. It is explicit in the ToS of the game that automation is not allowed, so that is my stance.

In my opinion, if you get to the point that the 15 minute timer is up and you didn’t spawn the RG, just keep going or leave the game. The loot that you’d get from defeating the RG will just be waiting for you at the next GR along with the gem upgrades, assuming you lower it enough to actually finish it in the allotted time.

Actually when pushing towards the top end of your character there’s a good chance you might not be able to kill the RG in 15mins if the rift is just poorly spawned. Lucky pylons and proper density for the spec can make a huge difference.

However I don’t see a reason to make things spawn faster because you failed. You failed, you can try to still finish the rift but we’re not handing you the boss because you failed. If you really want to restart then quit out and restart. And as said above this could have abuse issues where people start the rift then go do other things just to pop in to kill the boss get their loot bomb then leave. Botting or not.

1 Like

his old topic is gone?
by the way: in the psychiatric clinic there are detailed answers to his questions. napoleon and mozart answer them personally.

They responded with a "bit " of a tirade and I guess they deleted their post (or it got deleted for them) before I could post my response. I had quoted the part in my post before it disappeared but there was definitely more in their response.

1 Like