Rework for frostburn and magefist

These items are boring, though they have clear flavor and usefulness for cold and fire builds (the latter is more likely). combined with Stone of Jordan, you can amplify your damage further with the affix bonus of Magefist or Frostburn, and this means these gloves are often the choice for LOD builds to maximize damage.

I suggest some possible reworks to make these gloves much more valuable without altering their current niche flavor usage.

Frostburn: your damage is increased by 1% for every frozen enemy within 25 yards.
2ndary affix: chance to freeze 10-50.

Magefist: dealing damage with fire skills increases your attack speed by 5% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

The usage of these gloves MERELY for damage to elemental skills is boring and obvious. Frostburn is more interesting, if less used than Magefist, in current form. These alterations would make each glove both compelling and INTERESTING to use.

For example, Frotsburns could be an obvious choice to replace Archew’s Gage for rat necromancers, since their skills are not reliant cold but will benefit from znec frozen lands - something like 20-50% should be sustainable in a normal run.

Magefist would clearly benefit fire builds which scale with IAS, I am thinking of blessed shield, roland blazing sweep, IK hota, firebird wizard, wave of light, even multishot and firebats. LOD and sets would benefit from this option, but it wouldnt be mandatory to run the builds.

Those are my thoughts, I’d love to hear yours.