Rewards for season 22

Why are there no wing rewards for season 22? I find this disappointing. I was very much hoping they’d make up for the ugly looking ones they gave last season with something more cool. I’d do every single challenge just to get a pair of nice wings. A portrait? Meh. Book pet? Mildly interesting. NO WINGS AT ALL? I don’t know if I even want to do the challenges. Please, Bliz, throw in some wings for this old gal!

2 Likes

Some wings, just for you.

12 Likes

Saucy. …

Julsli

This season had wings that’s why. No, they were not the Guardian portion of the Seasonal Journey, but they were wings none-the-less.

Avalon

The fourth one.

The first one looks like it has maggots and blood on it.
The second one looks like uncooked human organs set next to veggies.
The third one looks like some vegan nonsense.
The fourth one looks like chicken wings minus any spicy or BBQ sauce.

Because the Chapter IV cosmetic rewards follow a set, four season long pattern…

S18 = Pennant
S19 = Pet
S20 = Wings
S21 = Pet

S22 will be back to Pennant, and so on.

1 Like

At this rate there might not even be a season 22.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, the reward in the PTR doesn’t match what the reward will be in the actual season? Because the reward I got for completing the season was a pet – Decard Cain’s Book.

The cosmetics for Chapter IV hold to the four season rotation I mentioned.
The cosmetics for Guardian are completely varied.

1 Like

Hey mate… I have an offtopic question whose answer I can’t find anywhere and you may be able to help me since you seem to know a lot about the game…
I’m new to the game and I wonder if you can claim season rewards when you play coop with a friend.
I got the rewards and I’d like to duo with my friend to help him get his final ones, but we don’t know if that works that way or he needs to play them alone…
Thanks in advance for your time and excuse my grammar, English is not my native language, have a nice day.

If the objectives don’t have the word “solo”, then these objectives can be helped by friends.

Note that complete/master set dungeon can be helped by others, but the your friend need to wear the set and open the portal himself. Also, he has to complete the primary and secondary objectives himself. You can help him killing remaining enemies AFTER he completes the primary/secondary objectives.

Yes, it is offtopic, and Meteorblade know many things about the game.
You can create a new topic on New Player Help forum next time. Meteorblade goes there often.

1 Like

I wonder if we get the season 10 reward again in Season 22.
I did not read it yet, but the last seasons always brought back the earlier rewards in a 12er-rotation and season 21 had the reward of season 9, too.
So we should also get the Cain Book Pendant again (which makes sense with the pet book).
Season 11 had the green dragon pet and season 12 had the Fiacla-Géar wings, so I prepare to see those angel wings in Season 24 again.
(Cant wait for season 29 to bring back the galactic wings, since I dont expect to find the cosmic wings for sure. :laughing:)

Yes, we do.

Then, you can read it here my friend:

Season 22 – Shades of the Nephalem, Season Cosmetics

For Season 22, this means awards originally available from Season 10 are returning.

2 Likes