Returning to d3 for alittle bit.... any advice?

Hiya! returning to d3 for a little bit till wow exp etc etc. and wanted to play a fast hack n slash again… i was wondering… i havnt played diablo 3 since like season 3… any tips for a returning player, or a guide to help me get started with all the new stuff etc… ty!

Good hack and slash, literally, is the barbarian frenzy build with the Savages set. It can be done with Legacy of Dreams as well but the set may be easier to get, overall.

https://maxroll.gg/d3/guides/savage-frenzy-barbarian-guide for a guide to the build, solo.

Good lord.

Yeah, I’d say it changed a bit since then.

Make a seasonal character. You can run a challenge rift to get a leg up of goodies before you run the season. (You pick this when looking at the list of game options, Campaign, Adventure, Challenge Rifts)
Once you do that, you can open Adventure, and then start grinding. (you don’t have to do Challenge Rifts if you don’t want to)

• You have a Kanai’s cube to earn in Act 3.
  • You have followers that can be better equipped, and can emanate some items to your main character.
  • And 5 sets for each class instead of 4.
  • Lots of updates and changes, lot of QoL additions, wardrobe, etc., along with new maps and monsters in acts 2-5.
  • Augments from legendary gems.
  • Legendary gems & potions.
  • Can socket weapons.
  • Can find Primals once you clear a GR70 solo.
  • Echoing Nightmares.
  • Oh, and Necromancers were added, but you have to purchase that if you want to play them.

Have fun.

2 Likes
2 Likes

You can try barbarian or monk. And check out Maxroll.gg they have a lot of build guides.