Returning player looking for Clan

I am a recently returning player looking for a casual, drama free atmosphere to join and have some fun.

Mandrol … TADA – The Average Diablo Adventurer, is a growing clan and we are still recruiting new members.

Our goal as a clan is to find new friends to play with who enjoy the game as much as we do and who are not inhibited by numbers. We don’t focus on or strive for the top of the leader boards. What’s important is that you be all that you can be and exceed your own personal goals, not someone else’s.

We don’t care if you just bought the game yesterday or if you are a well seasoned player. Members will not be judged by their experience or knowledge of the game. Actually quite the opposite, while none of us are experts in the game we’d welcome the opportunity to help others learn and progress through the game. Your level of play is not important to us. What matters is your love to play the game coupled with a desire to learn and help others along the way.

We have temporarily lost our Teamspeak server. We do however have Discord for all clan members.

If this sounds like the clan for you in game search TADA in clans. Alternatively you could post here that you’d like to join and I’ll send you a clan invite.

If you havent joined anyone yet, you can come kill stuff with us. Only thing i ask is that youre friendly and courteous with my clan members. HELL> SLAYER

Later mate.