Rerolling primal Waste gloves

I was super lucky last night and not only got a primal for a build I am using but also one with pretty sweet rolls.

So what it dropped with was Strength, Crit crit and CDR. Don’t think I have barely ever gotten gloves with those 4, nevermind being a primal.

I decided to roll off the strength, pretty sure that was the correct decision. But I am not sure what the best stat to replace it with would be. Currently I have it on AS but I believe Area Damage might be even better?

To elaborate a bit, I am actually just using this for 90’s speedfarming, if it were for pushing I would go for AoE. It is not that I need this to be perfect for 90’s but for that bit of extra damage to go as high as I can with the 1-2 minute time I would rather optimize it.

It’s probably situational. Area damage isn’t necessary for speed. It also doesn’t work with certain builds (like Mundunugu). Attack speed could be nice but some builds don’t scale with it that much and maybe your build can reach a break point without too many attack speed rolls. Resource cost can also be helpful in some situations and with crismon set to buff toughness. Maybe leave it to strength for now. 1000 strenght is 200 paragons worth of power, and it’s noticeable if you are early in progress. Can’t know for sure how many paragons and augments you have or what build you’re playing.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah thank you, for some reason it wouldn’t lauch the webpage with his profile.

Okay, then probably you should not get area damage unless pushing. Area only works when you stop and manually cast rend. It doesn’t apply to your automatic rend by spinning. So this is not working for speeds. Unless you really want to stop spinning and click rend to monsters, which is counterproductive when you farm. It is only useful for very high GRs or when you play to your limit, and gather monsters in one spot. Since you also use Bul Kathos swords it is apparent that you farm low - mid GRs or T16, and the point of this whole speed setup is to find good balance between damage and speed, one shotting everything while always mobile. You kind of want to have a flow to your playstyle and you are probably not stopping to cast rend manually.

It also says that att speed, crt chance and area damage are locked and your 4th stat changed to crit damage %. I am assuming this is a second pair of gloves and not the one you mentioned. If that’s the case, keep these for your speed farms and use the other with cooldown, crit chance, crit damage and area damage only when you push.

PS. It’s also better to use Taeguk instead of bane of the powerful.

The main damage component from the Whirlwind/Rend build is Rend, which doesn’t benefit from AS. You should absolutely go with AD.

Getting quadfecta CHC / CHD / AD / CDR primal gloves is effectively a god-mode roll.
Congratulations.

4 Likes

Thanks for the responses and advice everyone.

I was a bit dumb and already roll the wrong one of before I asked which I noticed because it was pointed out.

Anyway, I was lucky and got another good primal one, for Raekhor’s. With comparatively nice rolls since I was looking for vit and resource reduction otherwise it would have been quite bad.

1 Like

It has happened to me as well and can happen to anyone. It’s not the end of the world. You may find very decent ancient ones with all the correct stats and close to max multipliers and the difference with a perfect primal one is insignificant.

1 Like