Reroll on a Pig Sticker for Aegis of Valor Heaven's Fury Build

Hi,

I have just found a new ancient Pig Sticker that looks rather well and I am wondering about how I should reroll it.

I have noticed that many players on the top of the leaderboard use it with High Weapon Damage, % Damage, Cooldown reduction and then Area damage, Attack Speed or Strength, that depends… I have no idea what should ideally prevail amongst these last three features… maybe that it depends on the Parangon level?

Anyways, here is what my ancient Pig Sticker looks like:

1590-2142 Damage (written in white)

+13655-1662 Poison damage

+8% damage

+983 Strength

Increases Attack Speed by 5%

Reduces cooldown of all skills by 8%

Knowing that I am Paragon 2042 and that I haven’t rerolled this Pig Sticker yet, I was wondering if I should reroll AS for Area damage, or maybe Strength for Area damage, or if I should not change its features and just augment the damage percentage or the AS to the maximum… What do you guys think?

While I’m at it, let me specify that I have another Pig Sticker, which is primal and that I use on my Invoker:

1472-2021 Damage (written in white)

+1365-1700 Holy damage

+1000 Strength

+1000 Vitality

Increased Attack Speed by 7% (rerolled)

Increased damage vs elites by 8%

There is no way this primal Pig Sticker can be as good for Heaven’s Fury as my ancient one, is it? Increased damage vs elites is not a very desirable feature for the new build, right? (not to mention the Vitality)

Many thanks for your help!

why has the primal a lower damage range (2021)?

I assume primal doesn’t necessarily mean higher damage range.

The ancient has an 8% weapon damage affix and the primal doesn’t so the ancient is 108% damage range compared to the primal’s 100%.

Thanks, Meteorblade!

Any advice on the reroll for the ancient one?

Don’t focus area damage. You could swap strength for RCR or elite damage, as needed.

Roger that.

Thanks for the advice, Jay!