Request: make the Nightmare rune Fear enemies

It would be really nice if Steed Charge had a different CC option besides dragging enemies behind you which you might NOT want to do depending on your build. In high level GRs where you have someone already handling pulling monsters, what the Sader might want is something that lets them Steed more safely and not get hit by monsters you’re charging past.

Anyway, we can all at least admit that Fear would be much more fitting for a Rune called “Nightmare.”

The puller probably wouldn’t appreciate the Crusader scattering them all over the map again due to fearing them.

1 Like

You could simply not use that particular rune. The Endurance rune isn’t too shabby.

As Meteorblade said, fear mechanics in groups can be quite annoying when the aim is to pack mobs in the tightest bundle possible for your trash clearer.

Draw and Quarter rune is hugely underestimated by most of not-main and not-skilled Crusader players.

If well used it’s extremely useful to speed run 140-150 (depending on your skill and paragon; personally I have no problems in 140-145, while in 145-150 I need to switch ORotZ to SoJ, because damage loss dropping off hammers is consistent; I’m 4.7k Paragon), since it works extremely good with Iron Skin - Flash.

Best way to play it: go ahead the group (let’s say 2 screens) to the next pack, preparing it until other party mates come (with ORotZ, Akarat Champion - Prophet and Iron Skin it’s not so difficult to survive), then go forward again and start pulling mobs to the group; Barbarian pulls from back and can save precious time to make the best ground stomping.

This game style requires much practice and it’s not easy but imho it’s by far the most efficient game style for Crusader AoV.