Repost - List of Bugs After Maintenance 9/10 and 9/28

Just adding my 2 cents - seasonal/non-seasonal - for me (and behavior is same for friends in game), friends who were online before me, (I have not yet determined length of time needed for them to change to non-seasonal) show up to me as non-seasonal. If they exit and rejoin game within a few minutes of me coming online they will show as their normal seasonal. I’m looking at friends list right now of 8 friends showing non-seasonal and I know they are playing their seasonal characters. A friend showing as non-seasonal to me because he was online before me will have others who were online before him show as non-seasonal. This trickles down. I see 8 non-seasonal, other may see 6, another 4, etc - the longer they’ve been online the fewer non-seasonals they see, just depends on time between when they came into game.

I’m still experiencing the glitch where you can’t start games and can’t see character models. I can start games with 3 people but once I try to invite the 4th I can’t start private games. This is a big problem, it makes private games unplayable, please fix all bugs asap!

So many of my friends have given up this season. The constant struggle to get into games has lead them to be frustrated and lose enjoyment of the game. I hope that Blizzard fixes this so my regulars come back and play with me.

Another week has passed without any fixes to D3. No blue comments for a week. Is this what they call communicating with the community? If so, it sounds awfully close to them giving us the middle finger…

Mod Edit: I apologize for the delayed response. Please keep the chat civil though, much appreciated!

The faults have now been outstanding for an entire month.
Any chance of a status update please?

2 Likes

unable to accept an invite to a game is one of the most annoying. How many more weeks do we have to wait before this is fixed?

2 Likes

What I find annoying is that I actually enjoy DIII however, if it was WOW this crap would have been sorted in an hour at best. So come on Blizz sort it out!!! People should not have to relogin repeatedly just to accept or join a party!

1 Like

I dont think blizz cares about these bugs, had to log in 5 times just to be able to see clan chat and get rid of error 3006 and coudnt start my own game. When will it be fixed??

Hey all, I apologize for the delayed updates; we appreciate you continuing to hang in there. As I get more info, I’ll be sure to return to the thread (to update the above checklist callouts).

@Shadowbeast - 3006 may be indicative of some general connection issue you’re experiencing. Our related support article which regards this can be found here: Error 3006 - Blizzard Support

Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader - #16 by sancho-11114 HERES ABOUT THE START BUTTON GREYD OUT…ANY OTHERS SEE US HERE AND TALK TO BLUES . TY ONE LOVE.

Still not fixed. And, please remove “post at lest 20 symbols” limitation on the forum.

1 Like

Completed a 126 rift today inside timer. Twice. Solo…no achievement, Leader board level shows 125. I guess pushing is broke? Others have reported it in general chat when i brought it up.

319045 error in EU. I can’t enter in clan chat or see clan member! BLIZ help

When setting user status to “Busy”, It causes the game to bug out and lock you into the “busy” status not allowing myself or anyone on the friends list to send invites. :frowning:

And still the problems are there, more than a month now. All started when COD joined the Diablo servers. Can you guys fix this or is it going to stay like this???

and there’s a problem with recovery time.
krimpson set, paragon, diamonds in the helmet = 42.5%
and I have a set of crimpsons, paragons, brilliants in a helmet, and 5% in shoulders = 40.14%

"Start Game" button disabled - #9 by CosmicPower-11120 heres many MANY people about 30+ now who cant get into rift or gr solo or pub cu start button is greyed out and says they aren’t party leader whn they are not in a party. not only this post but ive found 4 others of 2-3 and 3-4 people who are not able to play now for 7 days since update. BUG BUG bug…

1 Like

Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader - #31 by merci-11910 here are alooot of us who cant play PTR or season 18 no rifts no gr solo or public…start button greyed out says u are not party leader when not in group. with it greyed out it is preventing us fro entering any rift. now we are all locked out fro regular gaes in live AND ptr. PLEASE HELP.

I did testing for the “fail to invite” “HC Season looks like NS SC” bug

Testing on same networked pc did not reproduce these bugs.
(In the evening October 23)
I tried inviting 3 people over and leaving game for 30 minutes and all was well.
i.e. at all times all accounts appeared to each other as “HC Season” and were able to join and leave no issues.

But when I do bounties 1-5 and invite ppl from my clan and friends list that are all over America I get one working chance…
i.e. the first one, I am able to invite anyone and every one totaling 3 others.

But after they leave my game, and I finish another set of bounties 1 - 5 I may appear as NS SC (although I’m HC Season) and cannot invite anyone else.

The reason you can’t reproduce these bugs is because you have to do it with people outside your home network.

That is where your bug is.

You may contact me to do further testing!
I want this bug fixed as bad as you do guys.

So contact me and I’ll sit at home and join and leave games so you Blizzard guys can get this fixed.

NOTE’S:
Sometimes when playing in my HC Season clan, after one party join that works, then next attempt to join does not work at first.

by logging out and logging back in my account I suddenly am able to be invited to group.

Also when two are in party that others cannot join, passing party leader has worked once, but will not work for next iteration of another party.

after this join and eventual leave I can try many things, but no matter what I cannot join that game until that account log’s out and log’s back in to start fresh.

The issue is always started with me or the other appearing to be what they are not.

i.e. HC in season appears to be NS SC

This is the problem.

Once the flag is wrong, the party join does not work.

After a while even logging out and logging back in does not work.
Even turning off the computer and booting back up does not work some times.

I got this error message when I was testing on my home network with no problems in general able to join and leave over and over and all appear what they are HC Season.
SS here:
https://i.imgur.com/DFnOjQA.jpg

I just clicked the error message and was able to enter game.
It is clear that the code for this action is looping over and over.
The D3 code is not cooperating with the Battlenet infrastructure code.

October 24 12 noon,

Now one bounty run, bringing another account in on same home network once is fine, but it doesn’t work the second time.

After both leave party and game, the bounty account appears to be NS SC.

There is no rule for how an account loses it’s true ‘flag’.

Meaning a HC Season hero cannot keep appearing to be so in clan/friend list.

This is what is causing the “unable to join another game”

1 Like