Remember to get your final GR pushing in early

U dont want to lose your LoN buff the day before the Season ends, like the RoRg buff did in Season 16 lol.

Yeah I was rather annoyed at that…all I had to do for this season was finish the journey off…logged in last night…ran two GR’s…got Grotesques and poison dudes…as a Necro died a lot…got legs to extract for 40 extractions in the cube and finished my journey to get the wings.

Logged off…

I played a lot of PTR…can’t see me playing S18…just not enough change…except…LoN WoL Monk looks very strong…

dang…

Honestly it kind of ruined Season 16 for me. I didnt really push the last 3 or 4 weeks and was going to go fish crazy the last day. I was dissapointed with my 116 finish becuase i know i couldve gotten a 118+. Only plus side is im currently the only Duo Gen monk on ps4 to clear that high…

Lol i was as litterally in the middle of farming keys for the next day, when my out of no where my Bells werent killing crap.

U played the PTR. Nice…Only thing that peaks my interest is the Captain Crimson Raiment build. I still think the Coe+Unity setup i like might still be best at high paragons.

But i did put a Captain Crimson Duo Gen setup D3 planner and even though i lose Coe and Witching Hour… ill gain a permanent 70% damage buff, 25% extra damage reduction, 114% AD, and spam Breath of Heaven so constant healing and 14 spirit gen a second. Also thats with no RCR on gear.

Im gonna test it when updated drops and it MIGHT not be so rough for inexperienced or new players learning tbe build. Most people get 1 shotted and end up giving up.

Dude…Crimsons damage is all the time compared to others like CoE…boards will be full of builds with Crimsons…

LoN WoL monk with the new LoN LG to replace the LoN rings will be the top monk build by far destroying any other build like due-gen.

Yah and plus having no CC immuninity means i coincedently get feared, knockedback, wormholed ect on my Element cycle. Now ill be able to setup when i want, instead of settng up around my CoE cycle. Area damage takes 30-40% hit but, but spamming Breath of Heaven means ill have max spirit when im punching stuff. Max spirit means perma Shenlong Fist proc when im fighting… Plus i always have 10-20 Assimilation stacjs when im in packs!!!

WoL gonna always take the Seasonal LB.
Gen Monk took the non Season LB spots once again after the S16 set buffs.

But if im not mistaken wasnt it usually WoL and Gen going back and forth on the Non Season LB??