Red Beam Help Plz

So last night after a few speedy 110s on my Barb with some clanmates, I ran a rift and popped a Primal CoE…

strength
10k regen
Crit (can’t remember if CHD or CHC)

so I’m wondering, since it’s far from perfect, if it makes sense rolling the str to the other Crit and making it usable across toons (like for S6)?

Or roll the regen and keep for barb/crus?

I don’t play a lot of s6 (none in s19) but got a primal TP with lightning this season so will add that NS…might try to git gud with S6 NS…

It’s trash, sorry. :persevere:

1 Like

Well, yeah, for the most part I agree…but if i roll the regen to crit it’s a decent upgrade to the one my S19 barb is wearing. and even if i roll the str to crit it’s still better than about anything i have stashed in NS…

1 Like

I got my first Primal COE a couple weeks ago running with my DH . It had +105to210 Damage , 6% CHC , 650 to Dexterity and then for secondary 210 Cold Resistance .

This one was a no brainer , I opted to roll the Dex to 50% CHD and then augmented to get some of the Dexterity back . It’s a really nice COE .

In your case , I believe that the ring is not a total loss . I would roll the regen to CHD or CHC (the one you are missing that you forgot about) , then augment more strength which will bump up damage and toughness to a degree . Hopefully you have a good secondary roll on it . I would do that and give it a try . I would bet it would still be better than what you had before . Worth a shot trying it out .

2 Likes

I ended up rolling the regen to CHD resulting in a 1% gain in sheet DPS :slight_smile: (pre augment)…it’s going to be a nicer boost to my NS barb later and when i slap a 100aug on it.

and yeah, i’d have preferred it roll damage instead of regen so i could roll to dam/crit/crit and use everywhere, but RNG…

It’s got 40% reduction of impairing effects as a secondary which is meh, but my old one had % gold I think.

2 Likes

yup, trash, unless you have a barb/cru - then keep strength and re-roll regen to crit…

I had a perfect primal CoE drop this season (HC) - physical dmg, chc, chd and physical res as the secondary. Not being used though as I’m using elusive/rorg with aughilds…