Recent Players List

Hello everyone,
The most recent players list seems to be missing. It is important to me that I reach out to someone who I once played with in both Heroes of the Storm and Diablo III. The former does not offer this feature to begin with, while this menu is now missing from the latter.

Essentially, my ex-girlfriend has passed on this week. I would have liked to offer my contact information to one of her friends who played with us in D3 a long time ago. Is there way that we can make this work? Or, perhaps, there is someone in this community, or even an employee, who can handle this matter if I give them my information?

Thank you kindly.

Hello :

Sorry to hear about your ex-girlfriend.

The Recent Players List has been missing since Dec 2018; although Blizzard has recognized that it was a bug, it has yet to be restored.

Have you tried contacting Blizzard Support (the accounts section) directly – forums are not really a good place to discuss such issues, because of privacy concerns.

You can leave a ticket with the Accounts section here :
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/322/channels

I understand the privacy concerns, which is why I have withheld the specific details. I hadn’t realized that the menu is bugged out for everyone else. Thank you so much for reaching out to me.

I will submit a ticket right now.