Reapers Wraps PTR Feedback

The newly imposed 2-second proccing cooldown feels unnatural and is counterintuitive to the overall gameplay experience.

While being used to health globe always providing at least some resource generation. It seems to me very strange to now have to wait before going to acquire the next health globe. This delays the rate at which the player can progress and feels like a real time waster. A function that has worked in a logical way now has a superimposed delay that makes for annoying gameplay.

If devs feel that the health globe procs on reapers wraps is an issue there are better ways of handling this IMO.

2 Likes

they should do it this way.

reapers wrap generates a Reaper counter each time you pick up a health globe
reaper counters stack up till 20
every 2 seconds, a reaper counter decays if you have less than 95% primary resource and grants you up to 30% primary resource

The change destroyed my DH.

I can’t use it anymore.
after lvl 70 GR its a pain coes health globes come staked due to life from death passive. it means u are wasting valuable resources.
u can not avoid to take 2 superposed bottles due to area grab, accumulate them or make reserves to fire lance or make more than 1 death nova.
u cant use singularity to replenish faster the mages:
IMO its 2x nerf because Simulacrum doesn’t reproduce mages anymore.

this nerf destroys skeletal mages imo to promote other mages but without counterbalancing for damage.

I propose to return bk to original or add devouring aura.