Rank 1 WORLD DH S25 M6 MS clear video!

1k paragon, 11 minute clear with a single key. Live stream attempt. Never been rank 1 world before, so this was pretty cool.

11 Likes

Oh mate, massive congrats! So happy for you. A GR139 is insane!!!

I’m absolutely loving s25’s theme, and imho, it needs to become permanent like LOD and followers.

What GR level do you think I should be able to reach with s6 impale @ ~ p1200?

2 Likes

Thanks man.

Impale is super squishy early on, so the damage is there but you’ll struggle a lot staying alive with any setup.

Hard to say how high you could clear atm, I’d say any rift that you can kill them before they kill you works lol

2 Likes

Try running without CoE or RoRG, use Elusive Ring instead. The traditional Impale build can hold its own just fine — especially with the Sliver of Terror.

Grats Die. How’s the view look from up there?

1 Like

yeah I run with Elusive over CoE anyway, always have. I run aughilds over CCR. Have done a GR121 in 8 minutes @ p750 - 4 x rank 125 augments, trapped @ 50, gogok @ 46 and powerful @ 40. 4 ancients, the rest non-ancient. Decent ancient weapon though, which helps.

I’m pretty sure I can do a GR 123 now, as is. My best seasonal clear with s6 impale is a GR124 (HC). Playing SC atm, but will probably switch to HC down the track.

I find impale pretty tough as long as you have tp/compass/elusive/aquilas and chain of shadows. A DH without mobility is usually a dead DH imho.

I’m loving this new season, best season so far (I’ve played since s10 when it came out on consoles). Blizzard really needs to make the s25 theme permanent imho, it’s a helluva lot of fun.

I’m hoping to hit GR130 with good gear, fully augmented and gems up at their max (for that clear level) and p1250.

1 Like

I totally misread your first post. For some reason I read “p200” and not “p1200”. I was wondering why you were talking about pushing, thinking there’s no way you had enough proper gear yet to not get one shot :smile: Need more sleep.

1 Like

139 with 1k paragon is nuts. congrats!

1 Like

First off, congrats on the accomplishment.

Now I have a question to ask about your vengeance uptime. While watching your character in gameplay, I see that Vengeance seems to fall off well before the cooldown is ready to recast (your toon loses the purple/blue shade that Vengeance imparts when active).

The same is occurring to my hunter despite having 5 sources of cooldown on gear and sporting an Obsidian Ring. My toon loses the ‘purple’ shade roughly 1/2 way through the 90 second cooldown. So the question is; Am I losing 40% dmg for a full 45 seconds until I can recast the vengeance?

And no matter how many multishots I fire continuously, that cooldown rate does not appear to decrease.

What am I missing here? Does my dmg remain the same for the last 45 seconds as it was for the first 45 or am I at full power for only half the time?

My setup is CoE, Obsid, Squirt’s with cooldowns on shoulders, gloves, Yang bow, quiver and the Obsidian ring.

hahaha don’t tell me you’ve pulled a 3 alldayer lol and haven’t had sleep mate!

That new Sliver of Terror is great, but it does add cooldown. I am still running GoD, not Marauders, but found I did have to stack additional cooldown to keep vengeance up 100% of the time, even resorting to using Captain Crimson and putting Hunters Wrath in the cube. Unfortunately, it does cost DPS, just not sure its the best way to go, but in HC, I really like that 50% damage reduction with vengeance, so I am fine losing some DPS. Just not sure if there is a better set up. And while using Yangs and Elusive Ring, I see my toughness over 4 Billion. I might not need as much, so I am still tinkering. I may lose elusive ring and go with F+R once I get some good rings, but I will have to keep CC.

1 Like

Gz DiE, always nice to achieve something like that. :slight_smile:

I just started and can confirm that the damage is there for high content but squishy as heck.

I tried T16 solo, I was able to kill mobs but died as soon as they saw me. The test was at below p100, fresh set from the gift, no Elusive ring and so on.

Hope we all have a good season and a merry Christmas.

PS Weird Diablo - Santa coupling DS